The Rev

Yeah Steve Penk has bought the station and I think he now does the breakfast show.All the old DJ's have left and it now plays shite music.Shame because it used to be class,I havn't listened to it for weeks now.

There are a couple of threads on this already mate, think that To$$er Steve Penk bought it out and changed the play list to the usual mediocre shite you get everywhere else. But i'm sure that the original REv DJ's are tring to get a new radio station sorted out at the moment

Come the revolution he'd be first up against the wall, he really is a twat, hate those canned laughter unfunny shitty programmes he used to do, "animals do the funniest things hones they do cos we're all laughing" no were not Steve only you are you twat

sexual chocolate said:
There are a couple of threads on this already mate, think that To$$er Steve Penk bought it out and changed the play list to the usual mediocre shite you get everywhere else. But i'm sure that the original REv DJ's are tring to get a new radio station sorted out at the moment

Yeah that Phil Becket and the other dj's are in the process of setting up Radio Republic, they are on facebook and myspace. They've found a premises in town aparrently and are just going through all the licensing crap now, and sorting out funding etc.

I binned The Rev a few months ago, and now listen to 106.1Rock.

Quirky and funny DJ's and great music.

PistonBlue said:
sexual chocolate said:

Yeah that Phil Becket and the other dj's are in the process of setting up Radio Republic, they are on facebook and myspace. They've found a premises in town aparrently and are just going through all the licensing crap now, and sorting out funding etc.

can you keep us posted on that. Id only been listening to the the Rev for a few months, and raved about it to all, then I went away, and when I came back it had gone - gutted. Their playlist was pretty much what is on my i-pod

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.