Bozo said:
BTâ„¢ said:
Bozo said:
BTâ„¢ said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I'll get on it lads
It's crap!

PMSL.
You think Dumb and Bumber is great though.
It is. Just because it's a comedy doesn't mean it can't be great.

I know that, there are loads of great comedys!
Nothing beats Dumb and Dumber.

If you say so, I just prefer my films to be...I dunno, good.
I guess clowns have no sense of humour.

BTâ„¢ said:
Bozo said:
BTâ„¢ said:
Bozo said:
If you say so, I just prefer my films to be...I dunno, good.
I guess clowns have no sense of humour.

If you say so, I just prefer my comedy to be...I dunno, good.
Name three that you consider good.

I'm not really a big fan of a lot of comedy films.
I suppose stuff you might be able to class a bit as comedy would be stuff like The Big Lebowski, Withnail & I, Fear & Loathing etc

Sorry.....but The Shining was shit.

Laughed at its sheer awfulness all the way through.

Getting back to the original post ... that film scared the shit out of me .. as does the Omen or any psychological scary film.... I'm a wimp and freely admit it with films like this and tend to watch these sort of films behind a cushion.. my daughter loves these types of film .. Saw etc and I try to watch themwith her but she see's them first and tells me when to hide !!

Glenda MCFC said:
Getting back to the original post ... that film scared the shit out of me .. as does the Omen or any psychological scary film.... I'm a wimp and freely admit it with films like this and tend to watch these sort of films behind a cushion.. my daughter loves these types of film .. Saw etc and I try to watch themwith her but she see's them first and tells me when to hide !!

Whereabouts in Moston are you from Glenda & when did you leave?

manclad said:
Glenda MCFC said:
Born Attleboro Rd, moved to Langworthy Rd, Gran lived in Faversham St, other Grandparents lived in Langworthy Rd. Dad was a regular in the Lightbowne Hotel .. Moved to Hattersley when I was about 10

Did you go to Moston Fields primary school - all 3 of my daughters went there between 1989 & 2002.

No .. Lilley Lane !! if its still there ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.