The Slow Readers Club

M18CTID

Can't see a thread anywhere apart from squirty mentioning some knobhead fans of theirs playing up at the James gig last summer. Anyone seen these live? Saw them at Bury Met last night for the first time and they were fucking quality. They played every song off their album Cavalcade and I swear about 5 or 6 of them at least were proper anthems. I'm surprised they don't have a bigger following but their gigs do tend to sell out quickly although they're often small venues. The only downside was that I encountered a few knobheads myself - one bloke right in front of us who never stopped asking his other half if she was alright and 2 girls to the side of us who hardly stopped gabbing throughout the gig.

Love them . Albert Hall twice Castlefield with James of course and on a smaller scale did a live set in the Fred Perry shop in mcr, see youtube for that
Sell out quick now , great sound and Aaron great voice
New album coming. Son loves them too and got the t shirt

Went last night really enjoyed it only problem was my missus wasn’t too well. I kept checking up on her but some twat with really bad breath just behind me kept tutting. Ruined the night for me.

I thought this might be some kind of sanctuary, for those of us who struggled to keep up with the Sánchez, Laporte, and Mahrez transfer threads!

From urmston I think. My brother has gone to see them tonight in Hebden bridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.