The Spring Budget 2017

Hey come on people we can't let this thread die yet.
Teresa ( minus the h) is trying to get rid of the white van man NICs problem by kicking it into the long grass and hoping it will go away unnoticed.
We haven't got an official opposition worth talking about, so it falls to the fraternity of the left wing brotherhood of Bluemoon to hold this incompetent government to account.
Keep posting and keep the thread alive my brothers!

Teresa ( minus the h) is trying to get rid of the white van man NICs problem by kicking it into the long grass and hoping it will go away unnoticed.
We haven't got an official opposition worth talking about, so it falls to the fraternity of the left wing brotherhood of Bluemoon to hold this incompetent government to account.

Tory bastards.

I am sure Spreadshit Phil will uphold the incompetence required to serve in his government.

How many of these "self employed" are really self employed & how many are only working for one company which refuses to put them on the payroll because they don't want to adhere to employment law?

The Chancellor has scrapped plans to increase National Insurance for millions of self-employed people, admitting it breached a central Tory manifesto promise.

Less than a week after delivering his first Budget, Philip Hammond climbed down on one of his most significant measures.

His decision to increase National Insurance by 2% sparked an angry backlash, including from his own backbenches.

http://news.sky.com/story/chancellor-announces-u-turn-on-ni-tax-rises-10802683

How many of these "self employed" are really self employed & how many are only working for one company which refuses to put them on the payroll because they don't want to adhere to employment law?

don't bother asking the PM - Corbyn did and she just blanked the question. Quite disgraceful really - undermines NI contributions and robs workers of employee rights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.