The statistics that make Man City a phenomenon

There's a compilation of all goals scored so far on the official website and it struck me how only one, maybe two, out of the lot was what you'd call lucky. Fernandinho's at WBA and maybe Sterling's at Bournemouth. The others have been well-worked openings or cleanly struck. He's got them creating good chances to score. It's very impressive.

Another article highlighting the extraordinary stats that our beloved blues are running up. Lap it up blues, these are truly great times !

https://statsbomb.com/2017/11/manchester-city-powered-up-under-pep/
theres a great stat in there that answers why we get so many cards with all the possession we have ,we are 2nd highest at fouling as a percentage :) which I like,its because we press so fast our players are not hatchet men but skilful players whose tackling isnt their strongest points (if you know what I mean)

It's surprising how Leicester were given credit for their attempt at stopping us last week yet they had 2 attempts! 2 at home.

The difference between this year and last is incredible. Maybe not in this stat so much but in chances created and converted.

Ederson has been a big part of this transformation without even needing to make many "saves"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.