The Stone Roses/Ian Brown

The single is so-so.
Should have stayed 'retired'.I was as big a fan as anyone in the day but I just cant take them that seriously anymore.

Pretty much how I feel about them tbh. I've got tickets for one of the gigs at our place next month and it should still be a good laugh but I'm not expecting to be blown away by the band themselves - it'll be the crowd that makes it. You only have to look at their most famous gig ever and while it's the stuff of legend it wasn't the music that made it so memorable.

Pretty much how I feel about them tbh. I've got tickets for one of the gigs at our place next month and it should still be a good laugh but I'm not expecting to be blown away by the band themselves - it'll be the crowd that makes it. You only have to look at their most famous gig ever and while it's the stuff of legend it wasn't the music that made it so memorable.
Spike Island was a musical FUBAR - the occasion was the magic.

Complete bollocks. Popular because their debut album was sensational, just like the Arctic Monkeys. That would be nearer the truth.

Not a huge fan of this track though to be honest. Great guitar hook, but not a great deal else

Craig Scanlon should be due some royalties for the guitar hook

My only hope for their new album was that it wouldn't be shit. It looks like I'll be disappointed:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.