The Sun Cell limitless energy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by brass neck, 16 Apr 2017.

1. malg

malg

Do we still need the sun then?

2. brass neck

brass neck

This is their latest hurdle overcome. The automated control of the molten silver injections needed for the process. The machine doesn't need a supply of silver btw. It gets regurgitated.

3. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    Not after the Ross Barkley debacle

4. SWP's back

SWP's back

5. waspish

waspish

6. brass neck

brass neck

Yep I've read the septic comments. To be honest I don't know enough about science to make a judgment. They say they are looking to bring a prototype to market next year. The proof of the pudding as they say will be in the eating! Just glad it's out there during development stage. So if and when it does work.... It'll be harder for big corpa to smear it, buy it and mothball it!

7. SWP's back

SWP's back

Well reading further, the CEO have made the same claims in various guises since the early 90's so I doubt big corp will need to.

8. Damocles

Damocles

It's bollocks of the highest order and been around for ages

9. Kahuna

Kahuna

I used to be a very big skeptic/critic of BrLP (as Damocles) as they have claimed to have disruptive energy technology based on Randell Mill's hydrino theories many times. It always seemed that commercialization of their tech was 18 months out , but never came. As a result, I was a hard sell on the SunCell prototype. That being said, there is definitely something different going on this time around. The main thing that gives me hope is the optimism of reputable industrial partners including, Masimo, Columbia Tech and Boeing who are helping to develop the prototype. I still think the BrLP timeline is unrealistic but I do not think we will have too long to wait until we see something that can be tested against current claims. At the very least this is worth watching closely for the next year or so.

10. SWP's back

SWP's back

They first said that in '99.