The Sun is now supporting Cameron

total ringo

I know there are a few Sun-loving blues on this site* but is that paper's new support for David Cameron the tin-lid on the labour government? I've personally become a bit dissolusioned with the fickleness of voters - it seems like you have to be a PR man with a tweed accent to attract voters and that's a real shame.

*Sighs dejectedly

did you see his speech yesterday? It had me hurling abuse at the telly. He praised thatcher then blamed labour for the situation we're in now.

I might not be that sharp but didn't the witch de-regulate the financial sector in the first place. Didn't she oversee the break up of 'society' and the smashing of communities.

I saw some of it on the news and I think its an opportunity for Labour to exploit the tories here. I also think its time for Brown to be bold and come up with some radical policies that will energise the voters again. I know he's not a particulalry charming bloke but at least lay some ideas on us and be a bit daring.

The Sun's a Tory paper. I thought everyone knew that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_The_Sun_Wot_Won_It" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_The_Sun_Wot_Won_It</a>

total ringo said:
They liked Blair though...who you could argue was a tory.

bingo Ringo.

As for Brown and co, i think they're all in the Blair mould anyway. Patronising and condescending comes easily to 'em all. Not to mention lying, deceiving and manipulating.
Labour promised us a fairer, free-er(?) place full of opportunity when they came to power and what did we get?
A society that now does exactly as it's told and seems to live in constant fear of one thing or another thanks to the policies and 'spin' introduced by the secret god-botherer Blair.

wow! that's better.

The Sun always back the favourite in a two horse race and they always pick the winner.
They backed New Labour the last few times when that grinning war-monger was in charge,
but they'll never choose a one-eyed jock in front of a home-counties man.

They form rather than gauge public opinion, and as most of this country's population
are thick as pig-shit, with regard only for themselves and with no social conscience whatsoever,
we're going to end up with the Tory scumbags ruling the roost for the next 8-12 years.

However there is very little difference between New Labour and the Tories anyway,
Labour has f*cked over its core support so many times in the last 10 years, that it hardly
warrants any voter-loyalty anyway.

3 weeks ago "dave" looked a cert to be next pm , however this current world wide economic crisis has been a blessing for brown - people have woken up to the fact that the "credit crunch " in the uk is not (entirely) his fault ?

bronco said:
3 weeks ago "dave" looked a cert to be next pm , however this current world wide economic crisis has been a blessing for brown - people have woken up to the fact that the "credit crunch " in the uk is not (entirely) his fault ?

of course its not entirely his fault, in fact its got very little to do with him, but then neither did the period of economic boom beforehand for which he was all too happy to associate himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.