The Telegraph set to release evidence of corruption in the Premier League withing the coming days

Did anyone hear Stan Collymore on the radio yesterday?

Giving it large about people "like him" having their careers derailed for "daring to stick their heads above the parapet" by talking about corruption. Claimed he could name a dozen names straight away if it wasn't for the risk of libel.

The presenter asked him if he'd cooperate with the police and name names - and then he backed down ASAFP, full of bumbling, mumbling excuses.

To be fair has anyone heard of Mike Newell since he went public about bungs in the sport?

There is a list of 8 names of the guilty doing the rounds on the internet which may or may not be bullshit.

One is an ex City manager. Three have managed United at some point ;-)

This really is being made out to be bigger than it is. I really couldnt care less about people making a little extra out of transfers. Match fixing, now that would be sensational and a proper use of the word corruption.

@Ric , can I give the list I've seen?
04919151.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.