The Telegraph set to release evidence of corruption in the Premier League withing the coming days

I conclude the only way this will change is if we turn our backs, not poznan style whilst in the stadium but outside the stadium, including avoiding paying for TV products related to the game which are official.

Collectively this can cause a change for the better.
Nothing can be %100 perfect but it's so imbalanced right now that myself I will be the change and yes I am punishing City by not renewing my seasoncard come may 2017 and completely boycotting matches, but enough is enough.

I will easily be replaced by someone who is gullible enough to watch this entertainment product.

I'd rather watch a sporting spectacle and I don't feel I'm getting this as much anymore due to the corruption.

The football is fixed blog is superb and I've been reading it for a while now. Highly recommended.

Just picture this guys, the regular supporters have a collective and organised boycott of the matches.
There would be many remaining in the stadiums, along with tourists and corporates etc.... But eventually it will be felt.

You can be the change if you want it to change.
I'm just one singular person, but if we collectively say enough is enough — change will occur.

I see the banned agent has told the world his Telegraph bung stories are false...
http://www.itv.com/news/2016-09-30/...e-made-up-football-manager-bungs-allegations/

More like he's been told to cop for it or something nasty could happen to him or a loved one. And yes the game IS that corrupt.
Indeed.

Richard Keyes now being attacked for having the audacity to follow it up. The Murdochrasy publishing he's having an affair with one of his daughters friends. Any other week I'd have dismissed it.

I conclude the only way this will change is if we turn our backs, not poznan style whilst in the stadium but outside the stadium, including avoiding paying for TV products related to the game which are official.

Collectively this can cause a change for the better.
Nothing can be %100 perfect but it's so imbalanced right now that myself I will be the change and yes I am punishing City by not renewing my seasoncard come may 2017 and completely boycotting matches, but enough is enough.

I will easily be replaced by someone who is gullible enough to watch this entertainment product.

I'd rather watch a sporting spectacle and I don't feel I'm getting this as much anymore due to the corruption.

The football is fixed blog is superb and I've been reading it for a while now. Highly recommended.

Just picture this guys, the regular supporters have a collective and organised boycott of the matches.
There would be many remaining in the stadiums, along with tourists and corporates etc.... But eventually it will be felt.

You can be the change if you want it to change.
I'm just one singular person, but if we collectively say enough is enough — change will occur.
I agree.

Fan groups from all PL clubs should boycott a weekend, protest outside but not go in. A rags v dippers game or another match of potential high ratings with empty stadiums in front of a worldwide tv audience might get them doing something. I think the Italians did it when the match fixing allegation surfaced, forcing the authorities hand.

I agree.

Fan groups from all PL clubs should boycott a weekend, protest outside but not go in. A rags v dippers game or another match of potential high ratings with empty stadiums in front of a worldwide tv audience might get them doing something. I think the Italians did it when the match fixing allegation surfaced, forcing the authorities hand.
I agree a specific weekend is more likely to get a collective mindset going.

But I'm feeling pissed off right now and thinking fuck it and going all out and ditching everything.
Spending thousands of pounds every season for this corrupt shit.

I respect the Italians more when I see their empty stadiums during matches as it shows me they refused to put up with the shit.

* a mass weekend of protest with notice months in advance for preparation.
* all supporter groups, unofficial websites collectively promoting the weekend.
* outside stadium protests with big social media presence, encouraging people to tweet whilst at the protests and putting up videos pictures etc.

This would send a message, not hard enough as the Forces that be would know most would be coming back the week later but it's a start.

Looking forward to this book being published in 2017:
http://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/me-whistleblower.html

I wonder how far it will go into Wonderland though.
The writer used to send private emails with the bits redacted from the website on it.

Wished I kept some now. Especially as I've just pissed myself at Neil Lennon comments that Scottish Football is clean. Despite evidence a few years ago showing otherwise, which favoured the club he managed at the time aided by a former FIFA referee.

I agree.

This should happen but it won't as English fans are too apathetic to do anything like that and they'll just plod along to the games like always

This should happen but it won't as English fans are too apathetic to do anything like that and they'll just plod along to the games like always
Yep.

Seems to be stuck in the British Psyche nowadays. Accept it as normal but always moan about it whilst waiting for someone else to do something.

Don't we have to think positive though and say fuck it lets go for the protest.
If we individually think this then we can be the change.

Thinking like well we are all just sheep and will keep in line... Nothing will change then.

Some fucker have to step out of line and I'm prepared to protest.

Are you?

The writer used to send private emails with the bits redacted from the website on it.

Wished I kept some now. Especially as I've just pissed myself at Neil Lennon comments that Scottish Football is clean. Despite evidence a few years ago showing otherwise, which favoured the club he managed at the time aided by a former FIFA referee.
And don't forget Wayne Rooney, s dad being arrested with another family member who plays up there, with somebody els.match fixing conspiracy (Scottish league)a few years ago.no idea of the outcome as the story died, almost instantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.