The Tide Has Turned

cyberblue

A Month ago the vast Majority on this board wanted Hughes to stay & many of those slagged of & abused fans who wanted Hughes to go & 80% voted for Hughes to Stay . I think the penny has finally dropped now & think most want him to go .We are slowly becoming a laughing stock & while it is not all The managers Fault he is the one who will carry the can & probabbly be £3million richer

Ducado said:
There you go again, gloating, FFS we know what your opinion was do you have to start a new thread to tell everyone again!
STOP HIGHJACKING THREADS & WHO IS GLOATING I AM SICK AS F**K .gET OF MY CASE I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION JUST LIKE YOU ARE .ITHOUGHT I NEW YOUR OPINION BUT YOU SEEM TO HAVE A DIFFERENT ONE REGULARLY

cyberblue said:
A Month ago the vast Majority on this board wanted Hughes to stay & many of those slagged of & abused fans who wanted Hughes to go & 80% voted for Hughes to Stay . I think the penny has finally dropped now & think most want him to go .We are slowly becoming a laughing stock & while it is not all The managers Fault he is the one who will carry the can & probabbly be £3million richer

Marvin said:
cyberblue said:
Think it's split 50-50 amongst those who go to the games, and for them the team comes first. Those who wanted to make an issue of it got some stick, and deservedly so.
I think you will find it's more like 80-20 after today

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Yes he will be richer, but I'm sure this last 6 months will now hold him back from ever getting a top job, unless he works wonders next time around.

Trying to think of a manager that has done well at club level after leaving City....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.