The unpopular objective thread

I reckon the OP has done some stealth rag hunting and caught a couple of whoppers. Good work pal ;-)

I however think Kompany is one of the best defenders we have ever had and has lifted more trophies for us than any other player in our history if i'm not mistaken.

We have not underachieved since the takeover as we have met resistance at most turns while other teams have their balls tickled on the way to success.

Other than that fill your boots I suppose. Bit weird for me though.

Media have been giving us the united treatment this season if we are honest. They can turn us whenever they want though

Not many gripes about our great club, and my god we've come a long way since Alan Kernaghan and Lee Badbuy. But ...

I don't like our 'nice' approach to transfers. I think given we're still generally seen as 'smaller' than rags and even Chelsea by some (especially media) we need a statement signing whatever it costs, especially if it's someone PSG/rags/Barca et al are also after. As longas they actually improve our first team. Kane, for example, or someone that level. Not only would it show we mean business it would help our commercial pull too.

We need more leaders on the pitch, particularly a couple of nasty bastards who will try to influence refs and make sure we get more protection when dickheads like Scott Dann are trying to break Silvas ankles. And whose heads dont drop if we are a goal down at a noisy away ground.

Could do with Jesus being more prolific pretty damn soon.

Not many gripes about our great club, and my god we've come a long way since Alan Kernaghan and Lee Badbuy. But ...

I don't like our 'nice' approach to transfers. I think given we're still generally seen as 'smaller' than rags and even Chelsea by some (especially media) we need a statement signing whatever it costs, especially if it's someone PSG/rags/Barca et al are also after. As longas they actually improve our first team. Kane, for example, or someone that level. Not only would it show we mean business it would help our commercial pull too.

We need more leaders on the pitch, particularly a couple of nasty bastards who will try to influence refs and make sure we get more protection when dickheads like Scott Dann are trying to break Silvas ankles. And whose heads dont drop if we are a goal down at a noisy away ground.

Could do with Jesus being more prolific pretty damn soon.

He comes good at Easter.

I'm relieved we might not be buying Sanchez.

A fully fit Vinny Kompany isn't good enough for our first team, and it doesn't make sense for the club captain to be on the bench.

I think Brahim Diaz has a hell of a lot to learn.

Booing the UEFA anthem is childish and makes us look like a small-time club.

The "media agenda" is bollocks and obsessing over it makes us look a small-time club.

• 10 years ago my dad bought me a Man Utd kit with my last name on the back when I came to visit him in Singapore. It wasn't cheap so I had to pretend I loved it and I even wore it out that night. Funny enough that was the week City beat the scum 4-1 with SWP scoring a cracker to put it to bed, and my love for Citeh was forever cemented. The kit now resides somewhere in Tanzania and I am certain I will never see it again (another story).
  • I have never wanted Sanchez and I still don't; he needs to carry a team to be happy and he won't do that here. He will be a trouble maker.
  • If you are a foreigner (like me) and you sit in the away end you better sing for 90 mins - also if you believe you deserve a ticket over a local because you are willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money then you deserve to be scammed.
  • I actually thought Bony was a great signing and an upgrade on Dzeko. It took me a while to swallow that pill.
  • I don't mind Neville as a pundit either, Carragher not so much.
  • As a Toronto FC fan I cannot stand NYFC, David Villa nor their ridiculous stadium.
  • Unlike the rest of the top six I quite like Liverpool and Klopp. He is a mad man but he is entertaining without being despisable, and his teams play nice football.
  • I don't think Gundogan will ever fully recover from his injuries to reach the level he was at before. He is scared to take risks. Bernardo, on the other hand, will come good and become a stand out player for us.
  • As much as I hate the scum I am fond of Mata, De Gea, Martial, Valencia and Rashford. I still want them all to fail miserably and the rest I utterly detest.
  • I have never met a reasonable United fan capable of viewing anything in an unbiased, non-delusional manner. Not one.

"I actually thought Bony was a great signing and an upgrade on Dzeko. It took me a while to swallow that pill."

hahahahahahahahahahaha

dead on mate

With the overinflated transfer fees being exchanged and with the uncertainty with Brexit , football in England is heading for one almighty crash.

Here's one: I don't think Foden or Diaz will make it with us. And I don't think the club mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.