The unpopular objective thread

Winning the title in 2012 was the worst thing that happened to us as fans. As amazing as it was, and it was the best day of my life, we all know it will never be that good again.

Nothing short of winning every game is good enough now. The stress and snide comments from the media and other fans when we don't win every game has replaced the joy of a 2-1 home win against Swindon (one of the most exciting games I ever saw live Maine Road 1994)

What a Miserable bunch, but I like a good moan too:

B Silva or Gunda has not been the player we hoped (although I still have hopes for both).

The press don’t hate us as much as we think.

Aguero is not the player he was and Jesus has a lot of question marks.

We would have had more silverware if the Qatari’s had brought us (that said out infrastructure is so much better and long term we are in a better situation).

The spirals are pretty ugly and we can’t change light bulbs.

United earn over 100 million more a season, so they will not have any issues despite Sanchez’s wage. Any player they have such as Pogba or De Gea if they wanted to leave would probably struggle to get the same money as with a contract extension. So they are a worry.

We seem to have been almost apologetic about our wealth and also far too nice to UEFA/ FA etc.

Worst of all I have a sneaky suspicion that some of our fans, smoke in the toilets!!

Pep destroyed Harts confidence

Mancini deserved better

Saying that I prefer now to any other time. David Silva has been worth the entrance fee alone since he joined. The Aguero moment was the pinnacle but more is to come.

I hope Mancini comes back as manager one day.

Considerable sections of our fans are far too obsessed with Man United. All the things we hated about United/their fans when they were winning trophies are now happening with us.

The atmosphere at home games is poor; cannot see any sign that the club care.

Most of the new songs we make up these days are terrible.

Sterling is way better than Sane.

De Jong was sold far too early and should have been given a new deal.

Javi Garcia would have excelled under Pep.

The significance of the FA Cup is overrated.

VAR will ruin the game.

I love Mangala.

I don't think Kompany is or ever was technically good enough on the ball to play in this system.

I think we've seen the best of Aguero.

Yaya should have been sold 18 months ago.

Oooooh that looks bad now it's written down. Have I gone too far?

P.s. I cringe whenever I hear the song bluemoon. It's shite.

Check out Dylan's version...its not bad.

Winning the title in 2012 was the worst thing that happened to us as fans. As amazing as it was, and it was the best day of my life, we all know it will never be that good again.

Me too. 40 years of frustration blown away in one mighty spaff. I can't raise the excitement anymore.

The Brexit matter should be sorted as soon as is humanly possible regardless of what it takes.

Child benefits should be cut to pay for other more useful things like ongoing rehab cemtres for persistent offenders.

Curfews on daywalkers would effectively remove them from the population without the need for something as drastic as genocide or sterilisation.

...what, not that kind of thread?

Oh...

- sancho was right to leave
- gundogan hasn't really been that good
- barton was quality for us
- our fans aren't that good and rarely support the team or sing
- most of our fans only go out of habit and don't enjoy it all.

Agree with all of that although got to give Gundagon a break he's looking very good lately.

I'm just waiting for the loon (s) that says he wished Dickov had ballooned that over the bar so we can stay shit...after all we're known for not being happy unless we're moaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.