The unpopular objective thread

Tickets were sold out for almost every away game that season and quickly. I couldn't get a York ticket but Wrexham was sold out before the York match. So it wasn't “loyal“ fans making a statement it was just the regular “loyal“ away fans who went subject to ticket availability. Macclesfield, Chesterfield, and a hammering at Lincoln midweek were shall we say chastening but enjoyable away trips (amongst others)

The first game away demonstrated the strength of our Support. Friday night trip to London to watch Fulham hammer us 3-0. Away end was packed

So York tickets would have been sold out weeks before that?
Story of my life, missed Wrexham and Wrexham, but went to Luton
Yep Blackpool who my Dad supported and it was his 66th Birthday (Jan 9th), midday kick off, someone in the pub near the ground passing a bottle of Glenfidich around to have a swig (up market even in those days), then the blues behind the goal unable to see the game as the sun was so low it was almost blinding, happy days!!

They went on sale about 3 or 4 weeks prior to away games and sold out straight away. Wrexham only had three stand open and we were behind the goal, Terry Cooke made our day. Then Blac

Yep Blackpool who my Dad supported and it was his 66th Birthday (Jan 9th), midday kick off, someone in the pub near the ground passing a bottle of Glenfidich around to have a swig (up market even in those days), then the blues behind the goal unable to see the game as the sun was so low it was almost blinding, happy days!!

I wonder if you remember Blackpool making a sub and calling him the ‘wonder boy’ cue ironic chants of the city fans and he preceded to rip us apart for 20 minutes. New years day wasn’t it?

People who think Ronaldo is better than Messi (or Berkovic is better than Benarbia) don’t truly understand football.

Sky’s video about Munich in the lead up to the Benjani derby had a huge, positive effect on our fans.

The club are a disgrace for selling loyalty points through platinum season tickets.

People who have ever paid for these are worse than those who break the unwritten rule of selling tickets for profit to fellow blues.

Pellegrini was a posh Brian Horton. He inherited a fantastic squad and they wanted to show why they wanted Mancini out in that first season. After that his tactics seemed to be “we’ve got Yaya, Sergio and Spanish Dave. One of them will do something.”

Wrexham away was a bigger test of loyalty than York.

People who moan at those of us who care about the look of the kit have lost a bit of the spark from their lives and take life too seriously.

As a fan base, it’s a disappointment that we’ve done so little to deter the Alty fan from refereeing our games.

Niall Quinn said ‘stupendous ‘.

Some blues are too quick to say that we were lucky that United and Liverpool threw away the titles of 2012 and 2014 and should remember that we threw them away first.

We’ll never really shake off our insecurities caused by thirty years of shit.

How so? If I want to go to as many games as possible (home and away), I need as many loyalty points as possible. We fans don't make the system, we just have to abide by it and work through it. Slate the club if you want, but not the fans.

What is a disgrace, however, is that those buy memberships in 9320, Joe's, etc, get priority for away games. This is prioritising money over loyalty and isn't right.

City Related - We don't bring enough kids through. Every time one seems to be getting their he is loaned out or sold.
- Blue Moon is a god awful song
- This thread should help the forum get nenamed Blue Moan

Football Related
- Penalties should be discounted when talking about an outfield players total career goals.
- Penalties should always be taken by the player who was fouled. If the penalty is awarded for handball or such like it should be taken by the goalkeeper or manager
- Forwards are viewed as Demi Gods - They are not !!!
- Hillsborough was proved a whitewash. There is no excuse now for clubs not to be allowed standing sections.

There’s an assumption on the match day thread that if we don’t turn a team over then we played crap. Users also always have to have a scapegoat even when we win comfortably. I actually hate the match day thread but also find i always end up there for some reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.