The US Candidates Fight on Internet Grounds...

I can't wait to watch the race(does it start Monday?). I love politics!

put up with bush for 8 years and you wouldn't love it......I'm dreading it, all of the shit throwing, the talk shows,the adds. The republicans always pull a rabbit out of their ass that manages to destroy the opponent's chances...its really enough to make my stomach turn. I hope O'bama gets it.....but I bet the repubs pull it out, they manage to every time.......but hey I live in Texas so my vote doesn't count for shit! Gotta love the electoral college!

Not sure they have a 'rabbit' this time, Knight. After all, the stuff being talked about anti-Obama has been used, abused and recycled for about 4/5 months! The only thing that can happen to Obama now, is Obama... er, and that's not withstanding "The Terrorist Fist Jab" incident!!

Bigga said:
Not sure they have a 'rabbit' this time, Knight. After all, the stuff being talked about anti-Obama has been used, abused and recycled for about 4/5 months! The only thing that can happen to Obama now, is Obama... er, and that's not withstanding "The Terrorist Fist Jab" incident!!

I hope your right Bigga. The repubs machine is so much more organized, efficient and effective when it comes to the dirty work, as evil as that is. I'm not saying the dems should stoop to their level but I think in the past when they haven't stooped to their level it cost them the election (as horrible as that all sounds, that is the state of US politics).

Kerry was useless but when that swiftboat bullshit came out he should have immediately jumped all over that. He has a medal of honor FFS and was going against a draft dodger and the repubs were attacking his integrity! And it worked!! Kerry sat their with his thumb up his ass.....i was dumbfounded. But it showed how tight the repub machine is (and the general naivety/intelligence of the voters).

Knight1979 said:
I hope your right Bigga. The repubs machine is so much more organized, efficient and effective when it comes to the dirty work, as evil as that is. I'm not saying the dems should stoop to their level but I think in the past when they haven't stooped to their level it cost them the election (as horrible as that all sounds, that is the state of US politics).

Kerry was useless but when that swiftboat bullshit came out he should have immediately jumped all over that. He has a medal of honor FFS and was going against a draft dodger and the repubs were attacking his integrity! And it worked!! Kerry sat their with his thumb up his ass.....i was dumbfounded. But it showed how tight the repub machine is (and the general naivety/intelligence of the voters).

You raise a fair point, Knight, however Obama is aggressive in his pursuit of McCain's mistakes. In fact, all he's doing is magnifying them, which seemed to be a Democratic no-no, a while ago. This housing debacle is a perfect example. Obama's campaign had an advert out on that subject within hours of the revelation of McCain's faux pas. Call it a 'right cross', if you will. He'll have to make sure he's not caught in another lie(how's that possible?!)!

And more so, when the debates come, we'll see McCain struggle as it's widely acknowledged that his oratory skills are incredibly poor, as well as his maths. Talking a big game and having a grasp on the economy are essential, in Office, surely?

well its 3:30am my time. I'm a bit pissed and caught wind that O'bama is choosing Biden and McCain is choosing Romney......I fucking knew it. Aw well. fuckin drudge report everytime.

The republicans will use "The rest of the worlds wants Obama. Don't let them tell you who should be your president" Crap. Playing on the national conciousness I'm guessing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.