The very, very, very best place to live

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tuearts right boot, 20 Mar 2017.

1. franksinatra

franksinatra

I think Dorset is a wonderful county to live in. I do love the North but the extra sunshine (300 plus hours a year) really does make a difference to how you feel and what you can enjoy in addition to all the wonderful beaches to explore.

Honourable memtion to Maldon in deepest darkest Essex. An area that time forgot, really slower pace of life and some lovely village and stretches of water such as Burnham on Sea, Tollesbury etc.

Outside the Uk Sydney is pretty special particularly on the Northern Beaches with the climate and outdoor way of life.

Manchester gets better and better and is still a great place to live. Unusual to have such great access to the countryside but have the benefits of City life also.

2. sir baconface

sir baconface

FOC and bar
    Chernobyl.

Low house prices, no rags or Scot Nats, women with four tits.

3. I went to Canterbury once but the tide must have been out.

4. bluemoon risin'

bluemoon risin'

Taking the rise.
    Lol. Well observed mate. Recedes more than Southport ever has. Nice Cathedral though.

5. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

It's a strange one.

Obviously my mind takes me to hot beautiful countries, living by a sandy beach and stuff.

But truth is, I wouldn't want to live outside where I am now - I'm right by open fields in Kent, right near Bluwater, commute to London for my job is easy, takes me 10 mins on a train to West Ham and I have all my family and friends around here. So Dartford it is !

6. ColinBellsjockstrap

ColinBellsjockstrap

7. west didsblue

west didsblue

Can't say I agree with that. I spend 20 minutes every morning in a queue of traffic driving two miles through Lostock bastard Hall and Lower fucking Penwortham. Sick of it. The bypass is even slower.

8. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Melbourne is the best city on the planet to live in.

9. BimboBob

BimboBob

North Berwick is rather nice.

10. bluekat

bluekat

Really? Just got back from Norway today, paid £25 for two large beers at lunch....

It is a beautiful country though, and the people genuinely did come across as very happy.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk