The Waiting List

mostonbluemark

Just signed up 5 family on the waiting list. The lowest number is 253 so there are obviously a lot of people who are registering. Mine are in the existing south stand price bracket not the £299 ones.

mostonbluemark said:
Just signed up 5 family on the waiting list. The lowest number is 253 so there are obviously a lot of people who are registering. Mine are in the existing south stand price bracket not the £299 ones.

Where can you check your position on the waiitng list? Cheers.

Hiley rated said:
mostonbluemark said:

It came up on the same page as when I ordered mine was 126. My girlfriends was 226; we registered straight after each other as well!

That's Mrs Ledge number 258. Funny thing is that I don't really have a clue what I've signed up for. I presume come June 2015 I'll have the option to group our four current season cards with the additional one and relocate where possible, whether it's in the new areas or not?

Look in your purchase history it is there. My youngster got in at 96 seeing as I was on at 10:05. There was one lad who posted in the other thread at 20 so he must have had fast fingers this morning!

Hiley rated said:
mostonbluemark said:

Just had a look on the MCFC site it says in your purchase history in bold numers

Hiley rated said:
mostonbluemark said:

When you register on the official site, after you have completed your purchase it gives out the number you are on the list. Got a confirmation email as well and it might be on that as well but haven't checked yet. I thought you could only register 4 but logged out and logged back in again to try another one and it worked. Might be a useful tip for some.

upnorthblue4 said:
Hiley rated said:
mostonbluemark said:

Just had a look on the MCFC site it says in your purchase history in bold numers

Cheers, just checked and we're positions 111-113.... So next question.. Does your position on the waiting list over-ride your current level of membership etc. Do we as current Blue members get first choice over a Season card relocator if they are behind us on the waiting list??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.