The Waiting List

Is there any way you can view what seats are available as season tickets without actually going on the waiting list?
Best thing i think to do is to ring the customer service team. I went on the waiting list a few weeks ago and they phoned me 2 days later to talk through my season ticket. Went through what seats were available and used the 3d seat viewer to look at the view from each. Dont think you can do it any other way. 0161 4441894

Is there any way you can view what seats are available as season tickets without actually going on the waiting list?
If you have a members number justt log into the o/s ticket web site and choose buy s/c for next season, selsect gold and then on the bottom rhs there is a veiw seats option that will bring up the planner and show you whats available

getting emails off them now asking for me to buy a season ticket for someone i just withdrew from the waiting list just a few days ago, very strange, they spent every night for a week ringing me to buy an additional season ticket last year, i said i would if they would be able to sit with me, yeah no problem, attempt to do so this summer, and get told sorry cannot do that, fair enough i will have my money back (why pester me for a week, to offer something they cannot deliver), and then within a couple of days are back pestering me with emails, i hope other people have had a better experience, because to be honest it's the shittest level of cumstomer service i have ever experienced.
So you get a few automated e-mails and that is "the shittest customer service you've ever had". You must have been very lucky so far in your life then.

If you have a members number justt log into the o/s ticket web site and choose buy s/c for next season, selsect gold and then on the bottom rhs there is a veiw seats option that will bring up the planner and show you whats available
I can confirm this works... irritatingly too...

So you get a few automated e-mails and that is "the shittest customer service you've ever had". You must have been very lucky so far in your life then.

well done for picking the bit out that suits your arguement, and then making a smary comment, obviously as a total stranger who was privvy to none of the conversations you are well placed to comment, consider your comment justified, i look forward to more insightful posts

well done for picking the bit out that suits your arguement, and then making a smary comment, obviously as a total stranger who was privvy to none of the conversations you are well placed to comment, consider your comment justified, i look forward to more insightful posts
Sorry, but absolutely none of that made sense. The bit I quoted was accurate was it not?

Tried that mate and it says "Sorry you are not eligible for this product"?

Okay well for what it's worth I know someone who lives near me (Whalley Range) who is a Cardiff City fan and has been able to buy two season tickets on Level Three of the Colin Bell Stand that are located next to each other just by ringing the club up. They weren't even sure what position they were on the waiting list? Seems a lot of seats available as regulars have relocated to the cheaper seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.