The Waiting List

Thats what i kept getting as well and i had to ring up to find out what seats are available.

If you already hold a SC then you have to have a non SC holder in your friends list who you can select, then bottom right hand corner it says choose seat.

Part of me also wonders what impact the loss of the value seasoncards will have on sales.

Plugging gaps of individual random seats in third year of Colin bell and east stand might prove difficult....

Part of me also wonders what impact the loss of the value seasoncards will have on sales.

Plugging gaps of individual random seats in third year of Colin bell and east stand might prove difficult....

Didn't realise they'd got rid of them?

I'd expect season tickets to sell out very soon if/when we sign pogba/sterling and Co if we've already sold 38 thousand

Without going overboard if we held 36000 SC holders last year (I understood it was this many anyway) and we had 9-10 thousand on the waiting list surely we must have in excess of 40K by now and likely at least about 44K.
I would think they would want to retain a similar amount of matchday tickets, say 8K. It's just a matter of how many of last year's matchday ticket purchasers became SC holders this time around that will determine the growth in support. I know a lot of ex season ticket holders have returned to the fold this year. Me included!

Without going overboard if we held 36000 SC holders last year (I understood it was this many anyway) and we had 9-10 thousand on the waiting list surely we must have in excess of 40K by now and likely at least about 44K.
I would think they would want to retain a similar amount of matchday tickets, say 8K. It's just a matter of how many of last year's matchday ticket purchasers became SC holders this time around that will determine the growth in support. I know a lot of ex season ticket holders have returned to the fold this year. Me included!

Me included as well. We have got 2 this year. Something just feels particularly exciting about this year. Have a gut feeling something big is happening this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.