The Waiting List

I would imagine the number includes people who are no longer waiting I.e got a season tkt this year or asked for deposit back etc. I would however expect an influx when the North stand is announced!

Empty seats have become the media stick and as such us fans are more concerned then we would normally be.

I joined the list in December and paid the first £25 of the £100 deposit but nothing taken since and Direct Debit not been set up by the club yet ?????

We (UK) seem to be obsessed with whether the grounds are full or not, but in Europe they don't care and are happy with tourists - mate is in Madrid this weekend for a stag do and they are going to the Real game at £62 a ticket. We don't need the same 60k at every game

Agreed. When I watch other European games the stands are near empty

I disagree. Half full stadiums make the atmosphere worse. Obviously a full ground doesn't mean the atmosphere is great as it's down to the people, But it does make a difference fact.
I don't want to go down that route

Edit: 57/60k fine, but. 50/60 and it will start to show imo

I disagree. Half full stadiums make the atmosphere worse. Obviously a full ground doesn't mean the atmosphere is great as it's down to the people, But it does make a difference fact.

It used to be the norm for all stadia to have empty seats for many games & I don't think the atmosphere was worse in any of them personally.

Edit: meaning that the 'crappier' games are the 'empty seat' games & they were always down on atmos anyhow.

Yep that's happening at the theatre of shite now about 65k average This season

Depends how you sell them - don't sell single match tickets at the back of the top tiers until at least the bottom tier is full and you'll get less impact. The top of the Colin Bell was 1/3 full against Everton and once we got going, the atmosphere was better than usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.