The Waiting List

hypocritical rag cunts should be ashamed lol
To be fair, two days notice wasn't a long time for United fans to sort out train tickets from London or airline tickets from Copenhagen or Dublin and hotel accommodation!

I see o/s saying Season Cards sold out. Did many off the waiting list get one ?
Didn't get one - couldn't find two seats next to each other in family stand. Need to get that North stand built asap. Disappointing but there you go.

Didn't get one - couldn't find two seats next to each other in family stand. Need to get that North stand built asap. Disappointing but there you go.
Thought there might not be many after selling out so soon after relocation, sounds like there will be enough left on the list to be getting on with the extension.

Why don't the club release the rest of South stand tier 3 rather than giving it to the away fans ??.When the scum came it gave them too much support in terms of numbers and noise and it annoys me they give us just the corner at the swamp !!

After moving away from Manchester, I relinquished my seasonticket of 30 odd years in 2009. Coming back a few years ago, I've been going piecemeal, but really wanted seasoncard again. I was on the waiting list for this year, and they only had 93:20 left by the time I got through. Bang goes this years holiday coz I bought 2!! I figure, live it large this year and then try and relocate to cheaper seats at renewal...

The wife has been very quiet since I showed her the confirmation email...

To be fair, two days notice wasn't a long time for United fans to sort out train tickets from London or airline tickets from Copenhagen or Dublin and hotel accommodation!
To say nothing of arranging last minute flights from Singapore.

Why don't the club release the rest of South stand tier 3 rather than giving it to the away fans ??.When the scum came it gave them too much support in terms of numbers and noise and it annoys me they give us just the corner at the swamp !!
Not sure if this is a Clarkie or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.