The Waiting List

Personally I think more will now travel to away games. Taking into account the £20-£30 saving on away games x19
Average saving of £500 over a season or the equivalent of a season ticket.

Like Blueparrot said though, not all clubs were getting charged £60 for an away ticket.

Category A clubs would have been but I highly doubt the likes of Bournemouth and Stoke were paying £50+ for an away game unless it was against Arsenal.

I can't see the price cap making a huge difference if I'm being honest. It might guarantee that a club sells out for the more local away games but away crowds will be affected more by the kick off times and television schedule rather that a slight decrease in prices.

Personally I think more will now travel to away games. Taking into account the £20-£30 saving on away games x19

I tend to agree with blueparrot on the economics and yeseye on the outcome. Saving £20 over the weekend isn't any great shakes for most people but it helps and could create a feel good factor that goes beyond the price saving. I expect the away end to be full for most of our home games next season, particularly when the kick off time is reasonable.

But will the £30 ticket price be the fixed with no concessions, if so, the young supporters will loose out and the over 65s will see no advantage and cost the home club nothing to bring this in!!!!!

IMO,I think clubs will give smaller away allocations to compensate,if they can do that.

It was 42,000 according to this. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/manchester-city-break-season-ticket-9725229

They may have been put on sale later in the season. I have a feeling they were, but I can't see us going from 42k to 45k

I think a few additional standard season tickets were put on sale but 45k doesn't sound a million miles away:-

40,000 Standard Seats: Platinum, Gold & Value Gold
2,000 Premium Seats: Joe's & 93.20
3,000 Corporate: Boxes and Executive Suites (Mancunian,Legends etc).

I've probably slightly overstated the corporate and understated the "standard" tickets allowing for the later sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.