The Walking Dead

Still don't know how .... it was due to air here at 10pm last night. But it was recorded on our Virgin box at 02:30 Sun nigh/Mon morning ... ??

Still can't get that image of the eye popping out of his head, Jesus it was brutal, up there with the red wedding for shock value although for different reasons, I almost gave up a few seasons ago but this hopefully will renew the series, will be interesting to see how they can get back at Negan he has an army ffs!!

Just watched it again. Brutal but will hopefully bring a good storyline with it. Can't wait for Negan to get what's coming to him.

Wasn't prepared for that at all. Still got the image of Glenn getting thwacked, in my head. I found it very disturbing, to the point I had to go the bog, when Rick was made to chop off his sons arm (thankfully he didn't), because I couldn't watch it. A powerful start to an excellent series.

Still can't get that image of the eye popping out of his head, Jesus it was brutal, up there with the red wedding for shock value although for different reasons, I almost gave up a few seasons ago but this hopefully will renew the series, will be interesting to see how they can get back at Negan he has an army ffs!!
Not quite as gruesome as the eye popping scene in Deadwood....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.