The Walking Dead

The first bit and
Abrahams death

I fould grim but no moree than a lot of TWD

But

Glens death and the fact you see the full first smack along with the rest and the noise of him and the bat smashing down

I found slightly gruesome and uncomfortable to watch, and I am not squemish in the slightest usually.

I don't get these people on twitter moaning though, it's just as bad in the comic and tbf the show needed a proper antagonist again in my opinion.

Actually probably didn't need the spoiler bit now I have read the last 2 pages

The first bit and
Abrahams death

I fould grim but no moree than a lot of TWD

But

Glens death and the fact you see the full first smack along with the rest and the noise of him and the bat smashing down

I found slightly gruesome and uncomfortable to watch, and I am not squemish in the slightest usually.

I don't get these people on twitter moaning though, it's just as bad in the comic and tbf the show needed a proper antagonist again in my opinion.

Actually probably didn't need the spoiler bit now I have read the last 2 pages
I found the Glenn scene very difficult to watch, not pleasant viewing at all.

I enjoyed the episode, and loved the Glenn scene! As far as the series goes so far that was like for like in the comics that!
From when Glenn tries to talk to Maggie, to Jeffrey Dean Morgan's portrayal of Negan....
However I thought the scene of Negan trying to break Rick was pointless and out of character, when Rick threatens Negan normally Negan would be too cocky and confident to even let it phase him!

At the end as well with the axe and Carl, I seriously thought Negan was going to cut Ricks hand off, like the Governor did in the comics!

Tbf it's pratically exactly the same as the comic bar the bit with Rick, Negan going off in the trailer (he just beats Rick up in the comic)

Initially-Negan-says-he-wont-pick-Glenn-because-he-doesnt-want.jpg

Negan-warns-everyone-move-try-stop-beating.jpg

Negan-proceeds-beat-living-hell-out-Glenn.jpg

Even-after-Glenn-dies-Negan-continues-go-town-Lucille.jpg

Obviously-fills-Rick-who-totally-helpless-rare.png

Wasnt impressed at all with this episode and feel like the show has lost a lot of its former quality. I may stop watching and just read the comics now.

Too many people saying they couldn't watch it or found it hard. Get a grip and for me it was exactly what was needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.