The Walking Dead

We gave up last night after thoroughly enjoying season one.
Episode 6 season two and this surely can be no more than a Peyton place of zombification.

Lots of injuries and lots of infidelity with other cast members.
Lots of cast members running away and lots of peeps getting found again.
We presume there is another 86 episodes to watch so how can they fill all this without much more of the same.
Just watched the episode where the policeman's wife goes off to find him overturning the car and nearly getting troffed.

It really is not a Game Of Thrones fest but fair dinkums to those who are still getting satiated from it.
Does it get better after series two or is this just a mundane soap operatic for the walking dead ?

season 2 was fucking dreadful because of the writers strike unfortunately

So is it best to continue mate.
It sounds like it will get better ?
It's shit. I continue to watch it only because I've watched it this far but I swear Fair City (or Emerdale or Cornation Street or Emerdale or any other meaningless dribble type show) has more entertainment to it than this crap. Do yourself a favor and stop now.

So is it best to continue mate.
It sounds like it will get better ?

Season 3 picks up through to season 4 to halfway through season 5 which goes average, then season 6 gets going after halfway and hits near the end to where we are now which has gone a bit flat compared to the start of the season 7.

It tends to fluctuate really and go up and down, overall I think the series deserves a solid 7.5/10.

I'm only watching it because I know whats around the corner waiting as I've read the novels, so where people are saying it's gone shit and/or boring I know whats in store so I can make do with the boring episodes.
Some people say things aren't "realistic" which is also a dumb statement, considering they're watching a TV program based on zombies!
They have cut some of the best bits from the novel though and even changed things around which has had a pretty poor effect on characters such as Rick and Carl, which is a shame.

It's shit. I continue to watch it only because I've watched it this far but I swear Fair City (or Emerdale or Cornation Street or Emerdale or any other meaningless dribble type show) has more entertainment to it than this crap. Do yourself a favor and stop now.

I admit it's not for everyone, but you went too far dropping them shit shows into the equation!

Season 3 picks up through to season 4 to halfway through season 5 which goes average, then season 6 gets going after halfway and hits near the end to where we are now which has gone a bit flat compared to the start of the season 7.

It tends to fluctuate really and go up and down, overall I think the series deserves a solid 7.5/10.

I'm only watching it because I know whats around the corner waiting as I've read the novels, so where people are saying it's gone shit and/or boring I know whats in store so I can make do with the boring episodes.
Some people say things aren't "realistic" which is also a dumb statement, considering they're watching a TV program based on zombies!
They have cut some of the best bits from the novel though and even changed things around which has had a pretty poor effect on characters such as Rick and Carl, which is a shame.

I actually thought the zombie scenes were very realistic.
Told the wife your views and we will continue with season 3
Thanks.

I admit it's not for everyone, but you went too far dropping them shit shows into the equation!
Did you watch it last night? Jesus I want all the main characters eaten. Their self pity is vile. Whoever writes this shit is a moron. And I'm a bigger moron for watching. It's "Lost" but worse.

Last edited:
Did you watch it last night? Jesus I want all the main characters eaten. Their self pity is vile. Whoever writes this shit is a moron. And I'm a bigger moron for watching. It's "Lost" but worse.

Haha! Twas in jest friend!
Funny thing is quite a lot of people were unhappy with the previous episode, whereas for me it was last week's episode that was the shitter for me.... got so bored of last week's that I completely lost concentration and ended up fucking about on my phone, looked up and realised it had finished.

I'm just waiting for all out war now, and I'm interested in seeing how they plan it all out... I just hope they don't fuck it up as it was one of the longest fights in the novel, double that of the fight against the governer.

Haha! Twas in jest friend!
Funny thing is quite a lot of people were unhappy with the previous episode, whereas for me it was last week's episode that was the shitter for me.... got so bored of last week's that I completely lost concentration and ended up fucking about on my phone, looked up and realised it had finished.

I'm just waiting for all out war now, and I'm interested in seeing how they plan it all out... I just hope they don't fuck it up as it was one of the longest fights in the novel, double that of the fight against the governer.
I know :-) ... I'm the same with the phone. Actually I was the same with the Homeland last night. I'm a slave to these shows that are just milking it now. It was easier to give up the fags (Now now people).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.