The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bluemoon98, 10 Oct 2015.

1. stony

stony

In the same night? Well what a greedy little gannet. Not sure I'd be up for that.

2. TonyM

TonyM

In the 2nd Season. Jesus I'm a saddo to be persevere with this nonesense.

3. Paul Lake's Left Knee

Paul Lake's Left Knee

I also gave up a bit after half way through the first series when it went from a bit bizarre to fucking stupid.

4. stony

stony

I really like the premise of the show, it was just too fucking shit.

5. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

Never thought much of Walking Dead as a tv series.

I think the author got the idea for the books and eventual tv series from walking round Blackburn and Burnley and maybe Stalyvegas

6. Greedy gannet?!? I honestly don't believe I've heard that term since I left Eccles over 17 years ago. Fucking genius.

In other news - I reckon Rosita would be the kind to grow bored halfway through a meal, tilt her head so she's peering up at you with those sultry eyes and ask if you'd like to take her to bed now. As long as I'm not enjoying a steak and ale pie with gravy and as usual, have left the succulent bits of meat 'til last, I'd be on her like a tramp on chips.

7. karen7

karen7

I'm watching not much happening in ep 14,when does the big fight start?

8. willipp

willipp

What a sack of utter crap this programme has deflated into. 15 episodes in and still nothing, the story is so erratic and disjointed i really have lost any remote connection to any group now. One minute they are at the hilltop, 2 minutes later they appear at the ocean side, 5 minutes later they are back at somewhere else. The timelines all seem to pot, bugger all happening and i just know the last episode will give us some action and then we wait a year for season 8 and repeat all over again. I think thats probably me done with the walking dead now, just offers nothing anymore other than predictable tripe. Frustrating as i really loved it in its earlier series.

9. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

And the producers say they have tears left in it because the comic book is still going, I already know what happens to Negan in the comic it could drag in forever I'm giving to the end of this season then I'm out