The Walking Dead

We all know how it will end!?

Rick wakes up from his coma and it was all a dream

Robert Kirkman has already come out and said that won't be the case (in the graphic novels anyway)..... most likely Rick will be killed and it'll be revealed that it was Carl's story about him growing up during an apocalypse. There won't be any defining ending other than Rick dying and Carl taking over.

Last edited:
Robert Kirkman has already cone out and said that won't be the case (in the graphic novels anyway)..... most likely Rick will be killed and it'll be revealed that it was Carl's story about him growing up during an apocalypse. There won't be any defining ending other than Rick dying and Carl taking over.

Ah right that will a pretty good ending to be fair.

The only redeeming feature for this finale was Negan showing the middle finger as they scarpered...liked the cartoon novel element to that (is it in the novels?).
From a geuninely shocking (at least for prime time TV) opener (Gaper Noe esque), this has slow cooked like a quorn burger in cheap rapeseed oil.
That tiger jumping the shark comment was spot on, as was the 90's Canadian feel to the show (I suspect they'll eventually make it back to a city).

Finally watched the last episode and thought it was a big bag of poo. So weak when they all had guns pointed at them from about 5 yards away and they all missed when it kicked off. The tiger was just rediculous and I think that's probably me done with it now.

Manchester-United-fans-show-their-disappointment.jpg

watched the last 3 episodes of S7 last night, a little disappointed at the quality esp the last episode it feels like the production was lazy, but hey its FREE so i'm not complaining, its a shame because this type of programme could have endless ideas to make a good story, cant wait for SO8 in the autum

Watching the season 8 premiere, so glad this is back.
So was I for about 2 minutes then everyone and everything in it starting annoying me again. Ive come this far, I’m not giving up, but I wish they would bring it to a conclusion.

why didn’t rick just shoot negan when he came out? Why didn’t the vicar shoot negan at the end? Where was negans huge army? Why did he only have 4 men? Where were the dickheads whose language had devolved in 2 years to a toddler level? Why was the time sequemce all over the show?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.