The Walking Dead

So was I for about 2 minutes then everyone and everything in it starting annoying me again. Ive come this far, I’m not giving up, but I wish they would bring it to a conclusion.

why didn’t rick just shoot negan when he came out? Why didn’t the vicar shoot negan at the end? Where was negans huge army? Why did he only have 4 men? Where were the dickheads whose language had devolved in 2 years to a toddler level? Why was the time sequemce all over the show?
All good points, they obviously should have just shot Negan. I also didn't get why Gabriel didn't just tell Gregory to come and get in the car. Thanks for noticing that about the garbage people, I never got why they all talked like Tarzan.

But it's still better than most of the other stuff out there...

Remember ladies and gents AMC is terrible so i suggest you wait for the -ntb caps. Sadly for this show the fastest scene release uses AMC and as you can see below it is pretty terrible compared to the 7.5GB 1080p ntb cap. The ntb version will be available soon.

I vowed at the ens of last season that I would never waste another minute on it. Then I downloaded it tonight when I got home.
Judging by the comments on here I'll probably only last the one episode.

So was I for about 2 minutes then everyone and everything in it starting annoying me again. Ive come this far, I’m not giving up, but I wish they would bring it to a conclusion.

why didn’t rick just shoot negan when he came out? Why didn’t the vicar shoot negan at the end? Where was negans huge army? Why did he only have 4 men? Where were the dickheads whose language had devolved in 2 years to a toddler level? Why was the time sequemce all over the show?

Exactly to the letter what me and the Mrs discussed after the episode

Fucking ridiculous

It will all be worth it when Negan gets his. I admit this has dragged on too long but once it’s over they can get back to discovering new settlements and the other fun stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.