The Walking Dead

Can't believe all the negativity. Was people expecting they rock up episode one and pop Negan off? Get real, it is what it is. I've been critical of it and if you look deep enough you can pick holes in a lot of it.

Season 7 opened with them all on their knees and big characters getting ended, 8 starts with high spirits, a plan and Negans back against the wall.

Can't believe all the negativity. Was people expecting they rock up episode one and pop Negan off? Get real, it is what it is. I've been critical of it and if you look deep enough you can pick holes in a lot of it.

Season 7 opened with them all on their knees and big characters getting ended, 8 starts with high spirits, a plan and Negans back against the wall.

I find myself just watching it for the sake of it now mate. Do you not think they are dragging it out?....

I find myself just watching it for the sake of it now mate. Do you not think they are dragging it out?....

100%, I feel I have committed too much time to it to just stop, I'd love to know how it ends but like they keep saying this could go on for ages. Most things they do are dragged out so overcoming the most powerful man (at the minute) on earth will take some time. It could be a lot more condensed but you know what you are watching.

My point on my first post was everyone saying last nights episode was shit, why? What do they think should have happened?

It's not that Negan didn't get popped off as the endless adverts showed this wasn't going to happen but if you didn't think some of those scenes werent laughable then you have very low standards in story telling.

It's not that Negan didn't get popped off as the endless adverts showed this wasn't going to happen but if you didn't think some of those scenes werent laughable then you have very low standards in story telling.

It is coming to the realisation that this is what happens. If you let it ruin your enjoyment of watching it then don't bother. It was frustrating me too but I would say it was the last series where I thought I either watch it and accept it or leave it. Like many committing to 7 long series is a lot of time so I would rather carry it on. I'm just wondering what people was expecting from a series opener, if it didn't have action in it then it would have been accused of being slow again.

I was hoping that the first episode would be an end to the Negan storyline. That the second episode would start with some hope of the peace to come only to be shattered in the last 2 mins by some random new threat. My hope was for a tornado what was ripping through the countryside with thousands of zombies flying around inside it. A zomnado.

I just want them to have an excuse to leave where they are and get to the coast (which is not far away) and get on a flippin boat. When the f*ck will they just get on a boat. Navigate to an island, clear it and live an easy life.

As bad as Lost. Surely 95% of people watch now just because they've started. Surely those involved in making it know this but couldn't care less - just like Lost. Surely there should be a law against this.

It is coming to the realisation that this is what happens. If you let it ruin your enjoyment of watching it then don't bother. It was frustrating me too but I would say it was the last series where I thought I either watch it and accept it or leave it. Like many committing to 7 long series is a lot of time so I would rather carry it on. I'm just wondering what people was expecting from a series opener, if it didn't have action in it then it would have been accused of being slow again.

It's not the action it's the ridiculous way it was done

negan that ric wanker is outside with an army carrying machine guns and are hid behind armoured vehicles should I alert our people?

Nah mate let's nip outside and have a chat

But they have machine guns you dick they will rip us to pieces

I have my bat to protect us plus we can duck

Okay fella sounds promising.

What about getting the walking dead to gather and cross miles then worrying when people waking at 1mph are 5 seconds late or

Geoffrey I will save you let's hide here Geoffrey where you going, Geoffrey don't get in the car,Geoffrey don't drive off, fuck me maybe driving off was a good idea rather than sit here surrounded by zombies.

Are you wearing your shit pants? Not really I have a gun I will just shoot you, but I have a bat and can duck. Fuck me where's my nappy?

I want pep to turn to peg in the tunnel at the swamp, and Negan style ask him if he has got his shi*t pants on

Absolutely, same could be said from series gone by though hilts

True but last night the sheer number of unbelievable holes in the plot crossed the line for me not to mention the quality of the writing. Some of the dislogue especially the speeches on the back of the truck were very poor, let's hope it gets better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.