The Walking Dead

spending 3 series to drag out all out war with an occassional zombie getting knifed,has really affected the show. the gove er was a series and a half and still had the zombie effect.

Watched last night and my main grumble is the maggie and daryl shite at the end conflicts between the settlememts has been dome to death.

I am hoping the sight of the herd would mean more of a shift back to series 1 and 2 and the living in a world of the dead.

will give series 9 a go, but as said earlier Fear is my prefered of the shows atm.

spending 3 series to drag out all out war with an occassional zombie getting knifed,has really affected the show. the gove er was a series and a half and still had the zombie effect.

Watched last night and my main grumble is the maggie and daryl shite at the end conflicts between the settlememts has been dome to death.

I am hoping the sight of the herd would mean more of a shift back to series 1 and 2 and the living in a world of the dead.

will give series 9 a go, but as said earlier Fear is my prefered of the shows atm.

Not watched fear, any good?

Yeah didn’t really enjoy the finale. Series started great, lots of action and was a bit of an anti climax. Can’t be arsed with going through all that then turning on each other? Weird I don’t really get the direction it’s going in.

Not watched fear, any good?

Yeah didn’t really enjoy the finale. Series started great, lots of action and was a bit of an anti climax. Can’t be arsed with going through all that then turning on each other? Weird I don’t really get the direction it’s going in.

Fear 1st season is quite slow as it gives more insight into the start of the outbreak, and, it finds it's feet midway through the second season and feels different from TWD, set in california and mexico, but moving into texas for the 4th season.

As it's not bases on the books they are not bound to those stories

Thought it was genius. Look we have trapped you on this big fuck off open field. You with guns us with guns. Belting. Right up there with Negan sticking his tongue out at them holding his bat while they helplessly looked on with their AK47’s.

Pile of shit.

Used to enjoy it but now it's just horrible. Gave up a half way into season 7.
Remember when Zombies were an issue? now they are as much threat as a quadreplegic and entirely pointless.
Would be so much better if they were 28 days later types. And that just the first gripe of many.

Pile of shit.

Used to enjoy it but now it's just horrible. Gave up a half way into season 7.
Remember when Zombies were an issue? now they are as much threat as a quadreplegic and entirely pointless.
Would be so much better if they were 28 days later types. And that just the first gripe of many.

To be fair a major character was lost this series because of the zombies. I liked the shift from zombies being the danger to actually the living and how society become being the biggest danger of all. I just think this story line was milked out with an anti climax ending. Don't like the direction it looks to be heading in and there's a chance I probably won't bother with the next series which is a shame considering the time invested in it. I do hope they have an end game in sight.

To be fair a major character was lost this series because of the zombies. I liked the shift from zombies being the danger to actually the living and how society become being the biggest danger of all. I just think this story line was milked out with an anti climax ending. Don't like the direction it looks to be heading in and there's a chance I probably won't bother with the next series which is a shame considering the time invested in it. I do hope they have an end game in sight.

The ting is season 1-3 had a good mix of human drama and zombies, the last few is just only option is kill or be killed, it would be nice if the mix of people living in the apocolypse and trying to make a society was looked at with zombis tge main threat again inho.

That's why I prefer Fear at present, it has had different communities in each season some good, some bad, but also some kind of structure other than everywhere you turn up someone wants to kill you.

Morgan 'needs to be alone' and goes off ...... yet again. Well it's either him or Carol each series. Lots of mumbling scenes in near darkness .... It's turning into the same old same old each time.

Ditched.

The ting is season 1-3 had a good mix of human drama and zombies, the last few is just only option is kill or be killed, it would be nice if the mix of people living in the apocolypse and trying to make a society was looked at with zombis tge main threat again inho.

That's why I prefer Fear at present, it has had different communities in each season some good, some bad, but also some kind of structure other than everywhere you turn up someone wants to kill you.

I don't know. Series 1 and 2 was solely about the zombies, the ending on the farm with the zombies taking over shows that. It was form that point "baddies" came into it and the realisation came that zombies aren't the biggest danger here. I think that is the direction they want to go after this series and was the ultimate point near the end when showing the big group of zombies that they are still the danger. I am going to give fear a go.

Morgan 'needs to be alone' and goes off ...... yet again. Well it's either him or Carol each series. Lots of mumbling scenes in near darkness .... It's turning into the same old same old each time.

Ditched.

Well Morgan is off to fear the walking dead isn't he so could see that coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.