The Warriors.

C_T_I_D

Just watched this film again. I would love it to be re-made again and it's one of few that I think could take off all over again but I don't think it'll happen.

All the stupid, lets get our noses stuck in bastards would all get involved and state that it is promoting gang culture and knife crime. Quite frankly, it'd probably end up being an 18 anyway so why they'd bother I don't know!

Have you seen it? If so, what do you think?

C_T_I_D said:
Just watched this film again. I would love it to be re-made again and it's one of few that I think could take off all over again but I don't think it'll happen.

All the stupid, lets get our noses stuck in bastards would all get involved and state that it is promoting gang culture and knife crime. Quite frankly, it'd probably end up being an 18 anyway so why they'd bother I don't know!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A great film, IMO a remake would just drag the name of a great film down ala The Italian Job, Get Carter etc

AyrshireBlue said:
C_T_I_D said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A great film, IMO a remake would just drag the name of a great film down ala The Italian Job, Get Carter etc
The Pink Panther *shudders and a little bit of vomit comes up*

It'd be funny to see an all-celebrity cast. Wonder who would volunteer to be a baseball fury!

I think they are re-making the warriors, from what i heard, it sounded like they were making it a bit shit.

I'm a big fan of the warriors, and although i agree certain films shouldn't be re-made (the wicker man) I think the warriors could have beena great film to re-make. Some of the gangs just look really gay now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.