The works Christmas doo thread.

I just found out a lad I work with, so called mate, is shagging my ex, who is the mother of my 2 year old child, who I also work with. It was difficult enough having to go to work these past 8 months since we split up and having to see her every day, but now this. great stuff :( beat that for a works night out.

I just found out a lad I work with, so called mate, is shagging my ex, who is the mother of my 2 year old child, who I also work with. It was difficult enough having to go to work these past 8 months since we split up and having to see her every day, but now this. great stuff :( beat that for a works night out.
I've never been a fan of child labour.

That's horrible, you've got my commiserations. It will be impossible right now but don't let it bug you more than it needs to.

I'm already sick of the sight of beer.

Pointless letting that bother you. The operative word in that is 'ex'.

Ours was Thursday. Posh hotel in Cheshire. Meal followed by a disco and then a 20 man brawl . Which was quite surreal when most of the were wearing dinner suits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.