The world in TEN years (5 and a half year on from when it said 10 years)

Do you ever worry that one day you might get unlucky and get busted TC? I'd be far too paranoid to be into the scene lol :D

I guess i should be more than i am, anytime i log into anything scene related it is behind at least 2 vpn's hosted well away from the usa. I have come close i guess as i was added on some servers centr0py owned when they got seized but again i had used a vpn and they were after their group members, i was just a vip/user on their sites. LEA would really struggle to gain access to the servers i am on i think, not many users, nobody is slack with security and nobody new ever gets added on the ones i run, only guys i have known over at least 5 years. That is pretty tin foil hattish i guess hehe. I am not as active now and i would probably not be on their (lea) radar anymore...i hope hehe.

I guess i should be more than i am, anytime i log into anything scene related it is behind at least 2 vpn's hosted well away from the usa. I have come close i guess as i was added on some servers centr0py owned when they got seized but again i had used a vpn and they were after their group members, i was just a vip/user on their sites. LEA would really struggle to gain access to the servers i am on i think, not many users, nobody is slack with security and nobody new ever gets added on the ones i run, only guys i have known over at least 5 years. That is pretty tin foil hattish i guess hehe. I am not as active now and i would probably not be on their (lea) radar anymore...i hope hehe.
Fair do's TC, didn't even know it was possible to route yourself through two vpn's haha :)

1. We'll still be arguing whether Brexit was worth it but in reality the deal won't make much difference.
2. There will be an annual Jelly and Ice Cream day celebrated by City fans to commemorate a particular event.
3. The Chinese economy will have gone tits up and India will be the new China.
4. ISIS will have been defeated but a different bunch of Islamist nutjobs will have taken their place as chief bogeyman.
5. Red dippers will still boo Sterling even after he scores the winning goal in the 2026 World Cup.

1.I won't have picked the winner of the Grand National. ( not a winner since mid 80s )
2. A City Player will score the winning goal in the World Cup Final.
3. We will have conclusive proof of aliens.
4. Carol Vorderman will have aged enough to get rugheads attention.
5. I still won't have had a threesome with Megan Boone and Rhona Mitra.

1. Other EU countries follow UK example and Italy, Netherlands, France all vote to leave resulting in EU moving quickly to bestow these countries and UK with favoured trading associate status.
2. City to dominate domestic football for the 3 years they are managed by pep and a further 2 years by home grown manager achieving 4 prem titles, 3 FA cups and 2 league cups during the first half of the decade.....CL trophy still elusive
3. UK economy to begin to see the benefits of brexit with greater average household prosperity by strict adherence to a 'living wage' and higher minimum wage, generation of entrepreneurship begins through greater availability of start up capital funded by govt and which begins to increase proportion of GDP from manufacturing and knowledge industries, a re-balance of service industry GDP brought about by losing title as world financial hub and subsequent higher taxes imposed on virtual corporations and bankers, private equity and associated industries.

Keith Richard's starts world solo tour
Wayne Rooney opens 3rd OAP nursing home
Fc United form a breakaway club ...

GPS on mobiles will be more widely used for games (eg Pokemon Go) and for every day activities such as locating items in large supermarkets.

There won't be a British tennis player in the world's top 100 of the men's game.

The Stone Roses will still be making millions touring their debut album.

The idea of microchipping people in the same way as pets will be seriously considered by parliament.

The Lib Dems will not exist as a political party but will have allied themselves to one part of the Labour split under a new name.

'Live' television will be relatively rare except for news and sport. Most programmes will be on-demand only.

City will still be shit at corners.

GPS on mobiles will be more widely used for games (eg Pokemon Go) and for every day activities such as locating items in large supermarkets.

There won't be a British tennis player in the world's top 100 of the men's game.

The Stone Roses will still be making millions touring their debut album.

The idea of microchipping people in the same way as pets will be seriously considered by parliament.

The Lib Dems will not exist as a political party but will have allied themselves to one part of the Labour split under a new name.

'Live' television will be relatively rare except for news and sport. Most programmes will be on-demand only.

City will still be shit at corners.

Lo, it was ever thus.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.