The world in TEN years (5 and a half year on from when it said 10 years)

1. Islamic state will win the world cup in a penalty shootout with Islamic State B
2. Islamic State B will win the Euro-championship in extra time with a wonder goal
3.Islamic State will win every sporting event ever after a nasty bomb accident on Islamic state B team bus during the victory parade leaving them only one team in the whole world left to enter
4. pigs will become extinct
5. Vegans will be prattling on, still

I know, Nostradamus like i am sure you will agree

1 - City will have the largest ground in the country
2 - There will be exponentially more 'ex Utd fans' who've fallen out of love with the game / discovered that their great grandad wasn't actually from Manchester after all.
3 - There will be numerous conspiracy theories about who shot Donald Trump.
4 - there will be at least 10 players playing for the likes of Sunderland, West Brom etc who at one point in their career (coincidentally whilst at the rags), were considered the best player in the world for their age.
5 - jelly and ice cream will have experienced at least one sudden price hike following a sudden run on stocks.

There will be terrorist attacks once a month in Great Britain

Britain will be a poorer country as The West starts to fail as the leading power(s) of the world and other economies take over

Life expectancy will start to dramatically decrease due to poor lifestyles compared to previous generations

The Premier League will have fallen out of its arse because it got too greedy and other leagues will take over

I guess i should be more than i am, anytime i log into anything scene related it is behind at least 2 vpn's hosted well away from the usa. I have come close i guess as i was added on some servers centr0py owned when they got seized but again i had used a vpn and they were after their group members, i was just a vip/user on their sites. LEA would really struggle to gain access to the servers i am on i think, not many users, nobody is slack with security and nobody new ever gets added on the ones i run, only guys i have known over at least 5 years. That is pretty tin foil hattish i guess hehe. I am not as active now and i would probably not be on their (lea) radar anymore...i hope hehe.

Do you live surrounded by a cage and wear a hat made of tinfoil?

1 Self driving cars will account for 20% of cars on the road around the world
2 England will still not have won a world cup or euros
3 Brexit will be an unmitigated disaster
4 City will have won champions league at least once
5 Apple will be bankrupted or be bought out by another company
I'm on for 2 out of five so far

• Car ownership will be a thing of the past.....you will pay a weekly fee (dependent on the luxury of the vehicle) and then call up a driverless car to take you to and from your destination picking up people on the way. As a result many insurance companies and brokers will cease to be.
  • Your fridge will be internet enabled. Food packaging will have RFID chips that will enable the fridge to understand when the item has been used / past its sell by date and alert you. The fridge will then allow you to do a price comparison across the supermarkets (allowing you to add other items from the cupboard) so you can order the cheapest.
  • The hot water and temperature of your central heating system will be connected to your mobile / weather app and GPRS. So when you set off from work it will know exactly when to turn on your system so that your house and hot water are the ideal temperature for your arrival (it will also do this for all the members of your household)
  • Speed limits will be enforced by point to point cameras. You will set off from Manchester to arrive for a football match in Birmingham. The cameras will understand that to complete the total distance within the speed limits applicable the journey should take x hours. Do it any faster and a ticket will be automatically issued.
  • By creating machines capable of great pressure (more than at the centre of the earth) we will be able to convert gases into new metals. This will solve the global warming crisis and ensure that we have materials with which to manufacture products.

oh and Brexit will be an unmitigated disaster for the UK.

Everyone will be realising what a dead end electric cars were as the national grid cannot cope with demand from charging points.
Brexit will still be being negotiated.
After the US scrap the F35 programme we end up with the world's biggest floating helicopter platforms.
Governments across the globe will be desperately trying to control the internet of things after a few disasters involving military hardware going wrong.
The Premier league has to restructure to save most clubs from bankruptcy after Sky Sport TVs demise.

Zabaleta is West Ham manager

Joe hart is still the best keeper in the world

Man City still can't win the champions league

West Ham win the quadruple

I'm banned for reviewing a Romeo Beckham album

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.