The world in nine years (one year on from when it said 10 years)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by worsleyweb, 20 Jul 2016.

1. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Banquo I have no friends. Love chatting to random black cab drivers though. I predict in ten years they will still be pulling a grand a week net.

2. Taxi

Taxi

Are you saying we are no longer close or following each other ?
    It feels like I am speaking to some alien lifeforce instead of the indelable W.W .
    Have you gone out for a drink and are just letting some passing associate type for you ?

And who the hell is Banquo when hes at home because you never mentioned him in Blackpool ?
    You said I had so much to offer encouraging me to post more frequently ?

I dont get it mods really I really don't ?

3. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    One year on and bernarbia is god is the current leader with 1 3 4 and 5 all correct. 80 percent. Will he still be in the lead next year?

4. talkativesprout

talkativesprout

1. Islamic state will win the world cup in a penalty shootout with Islamic State B
    2. Islamic State B will win the Euro-championship in extra time with a wonder goal
    3.Islamic State will win every sporting event ever after a nasty bomb accident on Islamic state B team bus during the victory parade leaving them only one team in the whole world left to enter
    4. pigs will become extinct
    5. Vegans will be prattling on, still

I know, Nostradamus like i am sure you will agree

5. Brightwells left peg

Brightwells left peg

1 - City will have the largest ground in the country
    2 - There will be exponentially more 'ex Utd fans' who've fallen out of love with the game / discovered that their great grandad wasn't actually from Manchester after all.
    3 - There will be numerous conspiracy theories about who shot Donald Trump.
    4 - there will be at least 10 players playing for the likes of Sunderland, West Brom etc who at one point in their career (coincidentally whilst at the rags), were considered the best player in the world for their age.
    5 - jelly and ice cream will have experienced at least one sudden price hike following a sudden run on stocks.

6. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

There will be terrorist attacks once a month in Great Britain

Britain will be a poorer country as The West starts to fail as the leading power(s) of the world and other economies take over

Life expectancy will start to dramatically decrease due to poor lifestyles compared to previous generations

The Premier League will have fallen out of its arse because it got too greedy and other leagues will take over

7. Ifwecouldjust.......

Ifwecouldjust.......

Do you live surrounded by a cage and wear a hat made of tinfoil?

8. dark 'n stormy

dark 'n stormy

USA will win the Eurovision Song Contest.

9. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

I'm on for 2 out of five so far

10. Ifwecouldjust.......

Ifwecouldjust.......

• Car ownership will be a thing of the past.....you will pay a weekly fee (dependent on the luxury of the vehicle) and then call up a driverless car to take you to and from your destination picking up people on the way. As a result many insurance companies and brokers will cease to be.
    • Your fridge will be internet enabled. Food packaging will have RFID chips that will enable the fridge to understand when the item has been used / past its sell by date and alert you. The fridge will then allow you to do a price comparison across the supermarkets (allowing you to add other items from the cupboard) so you can order the cheapest.
    • The hot water and temperature of your central heating system will be connected to your mobile / weather app and GPRS. So when you set off from work it will know exactly when to turn on your system so that your house and hot water are the ideal temperature for your arrival (it will also do this for all the members of your household)
    • Speed limits will be enforced by point to point cameras. You will set off from Manchester to arrive for a football match in Birmingham. The cameras will understand that to complete the total distance within the speed limits applicable the journey should take x hours. Do it any faster and a ticket will be automatically issued.
    • By creating machines capable of great pressure (more than at the centre of the earth) we will be able to convert gases into new metals. This will solve the global warming crisis and ensure that we have materials with which to manufacture products.

oh and Brexit will be an unmitigated disaster for the UK.