The world in TEN years (5 and a half year on from when it said 10 years)

1. Opal Fruits and Marathons will return as the true names and anybody supporting the crap American names is deported.

2. People who knew of people who preferred these shitty names, but failed to report them, are relocated to north Wales and forced to learn Welsh and sing in choirs.

3. Scarlet Johansson finally comes to her senses and moves in with me and the Mrs. The mrs then gets posted to Chad to build canals. She knows fuck all about canals so I'm keeping that quiet for now.

4. I will be recognised as the greatest uk player never to be given the chance. All coaches of that period,still alive, will be sumarily executed in front of all new coaches.

5. My songs have been taken up by a young band and I make millions.

6. Love Island has now been banned for nine years, with all previous contestants again sumarily executed by being buried in sand outside their local travel agent.

7. Time travel is invented, hence this list.

Well my number 3 just let me down!

8 years to go and we will declare the winner.

Zabaleta is West Ham manager

Joe hart is still the best keeper in the world

Man City still can't win the champions league

West Ham win the quadruple

I'm banned for reviewing a Romeo Beckham album

Not quite on the joe hart one!

I have made a note and ten years today I plan to bump this thread (subject to not being on a permanent ban) and see who has made the most accurate predictions for what will happen in the world in ten years. Rules are you can only make 5 predictions - highest score wins. A price will be awarded to the winner.

1) brexit will be an incredible success - the uk average wage will rise hugely
2) terrorism will be a regular event in the uk
3) England will win the 2018 World Cup
4) city will play in an 82000 capacity stadium
5) boris will be pm

1,2,5 correct!?? or looking likely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.