The Worlds biggest Bands

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
I was thinking about this, and trying to decide myself, so the question is which 6 bands would pull the biggest crowd at a live concert.
Pretend no band members are dead.

Im guessing most of them would be British ?

Last edited:
Why 6? Seems an odd number. I guess biggest means most popular. So if the concert were held today, in the rhythm of life we currently live in, you can forget the Beatles or Elvis. The median age of the world is 28. It'd be necessarily new stuff. Whatever is 'hip' now. Katy Perry (whoever she is) and One Direction or something would attract the biggest crowds most likely.

Why 6? Seems an odd number. I guess biggest means most popular. So if the concert were held today, in the rhythm of life we currently live in, you can forget the Beatles or Elvis. The median age of the world is 28. It'd be necessarily new stuff. Whatever is 'hip' now. Katy Perry (whoever she is) and One Direction or something would attract the biggest crowds most likely.

Nah, Led Zep would still out sell any act on the planet.

Nah, Led Zep would still out sell any act on the planet.
I have them in my top 6, if the 4 original guys could reform for one last gig imo they would be in there.
They sold squillions of records and still do.

Why 6? Seems an odd number . I guess biggest means most popular. So if the concert were held today, in the rhythm of life we currently live in, you can forget the Beatles or Elvis. The median age of the world is 28. It'd be necessarily new stuff. Whatever is 'hip' now. Katy Perry (whoever she is) and One Direction or something would attract the biggest crowds most likely.

Katy Perry isnt a band

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.