The Yaya, Kolo Song. Again.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueBilly, 24 Jul 2013.

1. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

No No No No No No. Don't encourage them. They'll fucking nick it.

2. Luke The Blue

Luke The Blue

MCFC
    It's that good my rag united mates sing it on a night out ;)

3. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

Find it rather bizarre non-city fans would sing it, would never sing another teams song in public. Anybody else feel a little protective over this song? I've been out and about and had mates and randomers singing it who are not City fans and they either do a really shit version or do it wrong and it pisses me off. In the words of Alan Partridge "Stop getting Yaya (Bond) wrong"

4. paulchapo

paulchapo

As we were all singing it in the ground before the semi final against Chelsea the female stewards in their were laughing their heads off,they loved it.

It is simple,catchy and sounds great no matter what your singing voice you can't really fuck it up.Maybe we need to tweak it a bit now Kolo has left?

Second verse,''Kolo,no no Kolo no no Kolo no no no no Kolo Toure''[sang very quietly],then extremely loud,''Ya ya etcetera.''

5. philwrightphillips

philwrightphillips

Was out with a red dipper this weekend and they've been singing 'What's the story Kolo Toure'. Sounds pretty good and we could use it for Yaya<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm --<br /><br />Was out with a red dipper this weekend and they've been singing 'What's the story Kolo Toure'. Sounds pretty good and we could use it for Yaya

6. PaleBlue

PaleBlue

Head of ARC
    In the pocket, of a jacket, on a train in town
    Nah, couldn't nick it now. Deffo be funny against the Dippers if we do our respective bits.

7. billfromthehill

billfromthehill

My eldest lad and his pals from salford are off to Leeds festival and I've told them to roll it out and there all rags haha.

8. leopold

leopold

I agree completely. This should be made to happen. And I'm not precious about them nicking it, every bugger sings it anyway.

9. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

It was being sung all the time in ibiza a couple of weeks ago. The lucky lucky men where even joining, love it!

10. Dubai Blue

Dubai Blue

He takes his wife's pills to slim up slim up