Theory......another one

moomba said:
scottyboi said:
I should add that the points tally counts cup games as well, so obviously no real points there (but I've given 3, 1 and 0)

baffled lol i know what your saying but who benifits from that then hughes or souness?

At a guess I'd say Souness did better in the league, Hughes did better in the cups. Just at a guess mind.[/quote]

ahhhh WELL LETS HOPE WE HAVE A FUCKING CUP RUN xD we need one badly

I really should do some work, but oh well. Here goes.

I've taken away the first year and a bit with Souness, he was in the coke league and his record looks very good (especially in his first full season).

So, anyway - Souness was manager in the prem for 3 full years, and a couple of games of the 4th. Blackburn got 1.3 points a game in the prem, average of 50 points a season. Best season was the second of the three.

Hughes had the best part of 4 years at Blackburn, they averaged 1.4 points a game (54.1 points a season). Best season was his second (first full season in 2005/06).

So Hughes improved them by around 4 points a season disregarding the Coke League years (and considering that Souness probably took over a Coke League squad). Most interesting for me, is that their wasn't any improvement as far as results go from the 2005/06 season.

Forget the cosy bulldust etc..Hughes is the problem.GET him out an a manager that knows what hes doing..(OH and isnt an ex rag either)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.