These adverts....

brooklandsblue said:
Bigga said:
brooklandsblue said:
I have had a read of your points and you are assuming that I am some kind of character and talk about picking a ‘trait line’ .This is me, a real living person, sorry if I do not conform to your idea of what ‘normal’ is but I will not change so you can pigeon hole me. I have not got where I am today by conforming to what society says I should be or behave how the establishment deems fit. I’m sorry if this is not the answer you were hoping for but I can only speak honestly.

First of all, I applaud non-conformity in its genuine practice as I think it's important in today's society. Having said that, today's 'non-conformist' was yesterday's 'conformist' and you can NEVER be the first rebel, in this time. As for 'traits', well we ALL have one, even self proclaimed 'non-conformists'. And , if this is your chosen practice, 'just for the hell of it', well expect the results of your scattergun approach to be bloody and unforgiving.

Ideally, we all like the thought of a much perceived 'maverick' approach to life... But, ridicule is not meant to be a tacked on badge of honour that goes with the title. In my case, as I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I don't get a 'sense' of the person you are. And that, in reality, is my own problem, not yours. But, I also think that in missing that important 'sense' of realistic personality, I believe nobody takes you as seriously as you want.

I'm unsure if you understand my point, but I feel that you raise much in the way of random dialogue, that when questioned you divert very quickly, thus alienating yourself from any point you were seriously attempting to make. You seem to leave that trail behind you, which is why you get hounded. But, I could be completely off the mark, as I'm overtired from staying up all night!

Now, of course, this is direct communication to yourself and not meant for anybody else to jump onboard to argue specifics for or against this particular discussion. I'd be more in depth, but I'm a little pressed for time.

You asked for honesty and I thought I'd take you up on that.

Thanks for you honesty, it's always nice to see how I am perceived by others even if I do not agree with your assumptions. I can not commit to changing as I am just being myself.

Maybe you are just schizophrenic in which case you could start your own forum and argue with yourself. I don't think on the evidence of your posts over the last few days that you have any realistic chance of being taken seriously.

The thing is with City forums I will post on them where there is something of note. I'll be on their after the match tomorrow no doubt and will be on it 24/7 in january (I have made many posts on the main site if you care to check!)

What does not interest me in the slightest is talking to people who have never played the game at any standard and have little or no understanding of football telling me that Hughes is tactically inept.

OR

Kids posting pictures of what the new kit should look like.

I am not knocking these people, I just having nothing to say to them!

brooklandsblue said:
The thing is with City forums I will post on them where there is something of note. I'll be on their after the match tomorrow no doubt and will be on it 24/7 in january (I have made many posts on the main site if you care to check!)

What does not interest me in the slightest is talking to people who have never played the game at any standard and have little or no understanding of football telling me that Hughes is tactically inept.

OR

have you played?

Ronnie the Rep said:
brooklandsblue said:

OR

have you played?

With himself on a regular basis.

Ronnie the Rep said:
brooklandsblue said:

OR

have you played?

I just play sundays now and odd games on sat when city/work allows. I played three seasons in NWC 1st and NWC Prem. Not a great standard but I got payed to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.