These "Killer" Clowns

The Silver Surfer

Getting a bit pissed off with these knobs, I have a 12 yr old girl, she and her mates are scared about going to school because some dick has dreamed up an instagram account and said they will target schools in the area, and a 16 yr old autistic lad who is anxious when he goes out anyway.
Apprehension and fright have spread like wild fire.

Try as you might to explain it away and reassure them, but its difficult to calm them down.

I've told them i'll stand outside the school with a bucket of water ready.

All I got was "DAAAAAAAAAAD its not funny"!!

Next thing its on tv and across the front pages.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.../scary-killer-clown-sightings-police-11991373

One of these twunts is gonna get killed soon and it will be entirely their own fault.

I just hope that whoever runs one over through fright doesn't get jail time of have their life ruined.

Getting a bit pissed off with these knobs, I have a 12 yr old girl, she and her mates are scared about going to school because some dick has dreamed up an instagram account and said they will target schools in the area, and a 16 yr old autistic lad who is anxious when he goes out anyway.
Apprehension and fright have spread like wild fire.

Try as you might to explain it away and reassure them, but its difficult to calm them down.

I've told them i'll stand outside the school with a bucket of water ready.

All I got was "DAAAAAAAAAAD its not funny"!!

Next thing its on tv and across the front pages.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.../scary-killer-clown-sightings-police-11991373
A bucket of piss would be better. Fucking scaring kids= Peados imo!

Somebody is eventually gonna end up twatting one if they carry on, dickheads that need to dress as a clown and scare people probably deserve a smack anyway, sad cunts.
Police will just advise people not to dress up but unless they touch anyone, they will probably do fuck all just like all the twats on scramblers harrassing areas of east n south manchester that has took them several months to tackle.

Pity the genuine clowns maybe going to a kids party who may get mistakenly attacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.