Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says he was close not that he is close

Hi Karen....just looked at the other recent comments on this and looks like the rags might be in talks with him as well as Bayern....so maybe it does mean he is no longer close to signing with Bayern....so "was close" but isnt anymore?...

Get French Football ‏@GFFN 60m60 minutes ago
Breaking | @ThibaudVezirian claims that Blaise Matuidi was indeed in negotiations with Manchester United yesterday afternoon.

Get French Football ‏@GFFN 1h1 hour ago
Manchester United & Bayern Munich want to sign Blaise Matuidi "at all costs," according to @PierreMenes.

Get French Football ‏@GFFN 38m38 minutes ago
The French national team medical staff denies that Blaise Matuidi underwent a Manchester United medical at Clairefontaine. (@gdufy)

Matuidi would be strange signing from Bayern, don't they already have Javi Martinez? Who IMO is better than Matuidi.

Javi Martinez is more of a classic defensive midfielder who can also play centerback if needed where as Matuidi is a box-to-box midfielder, he's more conflicting with Vidal.

Matuidi is the French Ramirez. He and the Brazilian who left Chelsea last year are similar players. In our squad, he is comparable to Fernandihno. Who I think is technically Superior to Blaise. I'm okay with United getting him. But even better if Bayern gets him and send Alcantara our way. Even though I don't see it.

Matuidi is the French Ramirez. He and the Brazilian who left Chelsea last year are similar players. In our squad, he is comparable to Fernandihno. Who I think is technically Superior to Blaise. I'm okay with United getting him. But even better if Bayern gets him and send Alcantara our way. Even though I don't see it.
Fffffffffffffffffffffff (Coffee everywhere over the keyboard).
Cheers for that! I thought you wrote Fernando for a brief second....

Lmaoo thiago. I remember when I wanted him at the club 3 or 4 years ago. Right now I think we have a very similar player in Guildford dogan. Perhaps if yaya is on his way out and we cannot get Kronos.

Lmaoo thiago. I remember when I wanted him at the club 3 or 4 years ago. Right now I think we have a very similar player in Guildford dogan. Perhaps if yaya is on his way out and we cannot get Kronos.

Kronos? has Kroos clocked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.