Thierry Ambrose

I think we're going to be playing 4231/433 a lot more next season, hence why we're seemingly looking to offload Jovetic and Dzeko and haven't really been linked with any other strikers. I think we'll go with Aguero, Bony and Iheanacho as our striking options, with Ambrose as a back up in an emergency or for league cup games.

The Jovetic and Dzeko situations may prove beneficial when it comes to our transfer dealings this window, especially Jovetic. It is more or less agreed that it will be better for him and for the club that he finds pastures new. Dzeko has done his bit and perhaps it is also time to move on.

Yes, we are definitely looking to change the approach of the team going forward to a more fluid 4231 or 433 formation and the belief that a team needs 4 strikers to competehas been disproved by what other teams have achieved with less like Barcelona, Madrid and even Chelsea. We also have very versatile goal scoring midfielders and hopefully we will add some more this window.

So it is going to be a fluid attacking system with perhaps Bony being the only traditional target man, while players like Aguero, Silva, Ihenachio, one or two (or three) new signings signings, Maybe Nasri,Navas then the likes of Ihenachio, (lopes),( Pozo) and Ambrose fitting in to the fluid attacking system where the distinction between a striker and an attacking midfielder is blurred. I can see Ambrose being comfortable in this kind of system.

I think we're going to be playing 4231/433 a lot more next season, hence why we're seemingly looking to offload Jovetic and Dzeko and haven't really been linked with any other strikers. I think we'll go with Aguero, Bony and Iheanacho as our striking options, with Ambrose as a back up in an emergency or for league cup games.
Or this Unal kid

Great to see we have signed this lad up on such a long contract. I would have every confidence in him playing for the first team if the situation arose that we needed to.

Still believe that it would be better to get him to a bottom end EPL team or top Championship team for a season though.

after such a bad injury, I'm almost certain will want to keep him at the club, and monitor him for at least the first 6 months of the coming season

I like that he's favourited Nasri's tweet rubbishing the article from today. A few years ago we had youth lads tweeting shit about the club, now we have them rallying around it.

Always looks good in youth/EDS games, I think he's got more chance of making it with us than our other wide/attacking midfielders and is certainly one of our more consistent youngsters.

Always looks good in youth/EDS games, I think he's got more chance of making it with us than our other wide/attacking midfielders and is certainly one of our more consistent youngsters.
Vieira has deployed him in a wider role but,first and foremost,he's a striker.

Vieira has deployed him in a wider role but,first and foremost,he's a striker.

Yes i be watched him/the kids on a regular basis, I just think his timing off wide runs along with his finishing from the angles gives him more chance of a breakthrough.

He's tricky enough to play Centre Forward but at the moment is too lightweight for senior level.

First of all congratulations to him for being given such a lengthy contract extension. It speaks volumes for how highly rated he is within the club. I actually can't recall another EDS player being given such a long contract.

In terms of his talent, it's a shame that he was missing from the showpiece games at the end of the season. He is a brilliant young player, and the sky is the limit.

I think the fanfare with Kelechi has left Ambrose a little in the shadows, but in terms of ability I see very little between the two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.