Thierry Ambrose

boothy_ said:
spinzer said:
boothy_ said:
Exactly people need to calm down and just let him play like all the other players. He's not even played for the u21s yet
Im quite sure hes actually had a couple of sub ins tbh. But to be fair, Joze pozo was playing regularly for the u21's before he was 17... Not that im writing Pozo off, dont worry :)
Maybe your right. I no he's played for the u19s in the youth CL. Pretty sure he hasn't started for the u21s though, never seen him do anyway. He will probably move up next season like a lot of the u18s team.
He's made 1 appearance in the U21 Premier League Cup as a sub and played in the U19 Youth CL games where he made 1 start and 5 sub appearances although hasn't actually got a goal for them. He was of course only 16 when he made all of these appearances.

sam-caddick said:
boothy_ said:
spinzer said:
Im quite sure hes actually had a couple of sub ins tbh. But to be fair, Joze pozo was playing regularly for the u21's before he was 17... Not that im writing Pozo off, dont worry :)
Maybe your right. I no he's played for the u19s in the youth CL. Pretty sure he hasn't started for the u21s though, never seen him do anyway. He will probably move up next season like a lot of the u18s team.

I can see Hiwula and Cole going out on loan next season as Jordi will be 20 and Devante will be 19, you need to be starting to play professional football at that age in my opinion so loaning them is probably best for their careers.

We have Kelechi Iheanacho coming in next season so I can see him and Ambrose taking Hiwula and Cole's places.

I think Cole will play for the EDS next year again, he's not got the physicality yet to be 1st team stuff, which is a bit of a worry because he is very slight. If he went it would also mean the EDS don't have an 'experienced' striker, only 18 (I think) y.o Pozo, Ambrose and the Nigerian (or are there 2 of them?)

mansour's tow ropes said:
sam-caddick said:
boothy_ said:

I can see Hiwula and Cole going out on loan next season as Jordi will be 20 and Devante will be 19, you need to be starting to play professional football at that age in my opinion so loaning them is probably best for their careers.

We have Kelechi Iheanacho coming in next season so I can see him and Ambrose taking Hiwula and Cole's places.

I think Cole will play for the EDS next year again, he's not got the physicality yet to be 1st team stuff, which is a bit of a worry because he is very slight. If he went it would also mean the EDS don't have an 'experienced' striker, only 18 (I think) y.o Pozo, Ambrose and the Nigerian (or are there 2 of them?)
But keep in mind, pozo play'd regularly and was one of the best for the EDS last year, and he was only 16/17 year old at that time )

spinzer said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
sam-caddick said:

But keep in mind, pozo play'd regularly and was one of the best for the EDS last year, and he was only 16/17 year old at that time )
Last season the results were not good or at 18 and 21.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:52 pm --<br /><br />Big matches Thierry Ambrose, 1 goal (22 goals), 2 assist (15) in 1 half time.

Nasri said:
21 gaols and 13 assists..

First goal for the EDS.....

Hopefully this lad will continue to score and impress at every level,a huge talent it appears.

Nasri,you must be buzzing!;-)

FantasyIreland said:
Nasri said:
21 gaols and 13 assists..

First goal for the EDS.....

Hopefully this lad will continue to score and impress at every level,a huge talent it appears.

Nasri,you must be buzzing!;-)
undoubtedly one of the biggest... Decides the u18's league and then the next day goes on to score a vital goal for the eds... not bad :P

I would imagine Ambrose and pozo will be the eds strikers next season with cole and hiwula being sent out on loan, I would imagine nwakali and iheanacho as the under 18's to get them used to England.

g180aj said:
I would imagine Ambrose and pozo will be the eds strikers next season with cole and hiwula being sent out on loan, I would imagine nwakali and iheanacho as the under 18's to get them used to England.
Iheanacho in the u18 when he is 18 and poised to be the next big thing? i doubt it.

Surely we won't get work permits for the Nigerians? We couldn't for any of the young Ghanaian boys. Iheanacho has already trained with Nigeria's senior team aged 17 so he might have enough caps by the time he's 19 or 20 to get a permit... that's if they don't qualify for EU passports by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.