Things people do that annoy you.

pfazz

Why must people walk around with sun glasses on their fukin heads. They are meant to covering your eyes, fukin posing bastards. Oh and what is this new trend, usually on tv, of people starting a sentence with, 'so'. Load of bollocks if you ask me.

Peoples need to be constantly in contact with people. Whether it's Facebook, Twitter, forums etc. the majority of under 30's live their whole lives in full view of the gallery. It's truly pathetic.

Nothing wrong with passing a bit of time on Facebook etc but to be on some form of social media constantly is odd in my opinion. WIFI at city is gonna piss me off.

People who walk for exercise. By that I mean the ones who dress up in track suits, walk with arms flailing in unison and carry a water bottle. If you want to walk just go and walk. Don't kit yourself out as though it's a marathon.

The other one is people who write "would of", "should of". Annoys the hell out of me.

I'm a hgv driver and it pisses me off seeing other drivers having all their flashing beacons going when they're carrying a load that weighs less than a ton.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:28 am --<br /><br />People eating frozen yoghurt, get some fucking ice cream you tit!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.