Things people do that annoy you.

Be steve carell.

There is not 1 thing anyone can do that would be more annoying than being Steve carell. I hate anyone who is Steve carell.

Make me wait an hour to get my five-minute buzzcut (I’ve got the same look as Pep) because there are only two haircutters in the place on a busy day and some dick wants a sculpted fade cut that takes longer than a freaking topiary to carve out. There should be two lines at the barber/hairstylist: twat haircut and the rest of us.

Make me wait an hour to get my five-minute buzzcut (I’ve got the same look as Pep) because there are only two haircutters in the place on a busy day and some dick wants a sculpted fade cut that takes longer than a freaking topiary to carve out. There should be two lines at the barber/hairstylist: twat haircut and the rest of us.

baldies who go to the barbers.

cut your hair your fucking self you ponce ,why the fuck would a baldie go to the barbers for a head shave ,shave with clippers,and for that extra shine,bic the fucking rest off you tart.

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.