Things people do that annoy you.

dont know if its already been posted but the ultimate annoyance has got to be people who scrape their fork against their teeth,jesus i'm cringing just typing it...

baldies who go to the barbers.

cut your hair your fucking self you ponce ,why the fuck would a baldie go to the barbers for a head shave ,shave with clippers,and for that extra shine,bic the fucking rest off you tart.
No not completely bald, just short. A buzzcut not a fucking shave.

45 minutes in the twat haircut line to come out looking like
d84.jpg

Cunts who stand at the same bus stop as you for 30 minutes, get on the bus, then start rummaging through about ten fucking pockets for the fare, as I stand behind them growling like fuck.

Stag Doo wankers.

The Salvation Army

Evangelical any fucking thing.

People who change team allegiance. I fuckibg really hate them.

Eat with their mouths open. There's no need for any adult to do this!
Open mouth, insert food, close mouth. Do not open your mouth again until food has been swallowed. It really is this simple. If you don't follow these basic rules that any child with manners can manage, then I would eat around other people.

Tossers who sit in a TV studio with a hat of some sort on. They think it shows "character", but it is merely a replacement for personality.

Oh, cracking point that one. And anyone who puts ice in a pint of cider - uber ****.

I'll give a couple:

1. Anyone who turns the collar up on a polo shirt - fucking dire attention seeker.

2. Anyone who wears short sleeved shirts and a tie - weirdo, and probably shouldn't be allowed within 50 feet of a school.

Don't get me started on blokes over 30 who wear 3/4 length trackie bottoms...

We must have been seperated at birth.

I'm fucking raging just reading that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.