Things we learned in this transfer window...

Thaksinssoldier

1. If you used the phrase "out" attached to a member of our management before today, you are a flapper.

2. No deals are ever done the last week in June(in a non tournament year) as that's when our management take hols.

3. We should never "walk away".

4. Teams bow to our moves now. Pedro hedged his bets right up until he knew we had KDB in the bag, and then leapt at the first girl to wink at him not named United.

5. If you are going to spend a morning tracking a flight, be sure there's a player on it.

6. The press have zero idea about our movements unless we want them to.

7. All(of)s well that ends well.

8. If you think about sharing "anonymous itk" tweets, you are probably on the road to being a flapper.

9. Sky bet means sweet fuck all(ofs)

10. Trust in Tolmie.

11. We are bossing football right now.

12. Who the fuck was Shane?

13. We don't shop in the same market as the rags or dippers anymore.

Any other pearls??

I was going to mention Levy being a tight **** but every fucker knows that already. I bet he even tries haggling when he pays his gas bill.

Cone_zpswdynesau.jpg

...or something similar to this...

Nobody on here has a clue what the club are up to when it comes to transfers, so no point guessing just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Nobody on here has a clue what the club are up to when it comes to transfers, so no point guessing just sit back and enjoy the ride.
unless they're responsible for running the carpet/cones out at the ground - or are a friend of someone who does that

Tolmie said Pogba, Sterling, De Bruyne and Delph in. Jovetic and Dzeko out. So thats not true. Tolmie knows and he knows way before the media. Even Dzeko to Roma was before the media.

Point 4 very funny
Point 6 so true

I would also like to add united must be linked with every super star going to boost season ticket sales . Then end up with players no one else is interested in ahahahahahhaha ha

On a side note today for me was the final straw reading what pundits say

Merson thinks arsenal had a better window than city , I can not believe he gets paid to talk absolute tosh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.