Things you NEVER want to experience again

Sunburn ! Having been careful with sun-cream all holiday, it was the last morning and I decided to sit out for an hour whilst we waited for the bus to pick us up, telling the Mrs, "it's cloudy anyway. I won't need any cream on."
How fucking wrong I was. I was in agony. The flight was delayed and I sat at the airport with a towel full of ice-cubes, placing it on the bits that hurt.
We missed our connecting flight from Heathrow to Manchester and so after another few hours waiting for another plane, I ended up sitting across the aisle from Will Mellor. What a laugh that was!

Hanging off a mountain trapped inside a 4 ton Bedford in Bavaria just above the clouds is something I would never want to live through again. It took an hour to winch us from oblivion.

Cuba..... just stood for 4 hours to check in while the airline staff made a seating plan with stickers for allocated seats because of a rain storm... absolute fucking shambles....

All because of a little lightning..

Bang average food, mozzies, rain of biblical proportions and scorching heat...

Havana worth a visit but the entire place is really not up to the hype

My dad dying
My uncle dying
My sister dying
My mother dying
My nephew dying
(all within an eight year period)
and football stuff, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.