Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Shoe buying is a sad but unavoidable fact of married live mate

I got a text from her today while I was in a meeting with 14 solicitors and a bank - I quote without any variation.

"You fat ugly bastad, put some money in my account or we will be getting divorced 8 weeks married or not . I need some new clothes or your can shove your holiday up your geek ridden arse"

True love.

I am on the verge of having mine bunked off!

Currently sat in John Lewis shoe department with her buying (with my card) not one not two but 5 pairs of shoes for our holiday tommorow.

I bought a new pair of flip flops from primark for 4 quid.

Seems fair.

Fuck her off and I'll come with you, what size flip flops did we get?

I got a text from her today while I was in a meeting with 14 solicitors and a bank - I quote without any variation.

"You fat ugly bastad, put some money in my account or we will be getting divorced 8 weeks married or not . I need some new clothes or your can shove your holiday up your geek ridden arse"

True love.

I wouldn't call you that you fucking ugly useless football playing ****, at least you won't need to buy football boots going off the other thread.

Fuck her off and I'll come with you, what size flip flops did we get?

I wouldn't call you that you fucking ugly useless football playing ****, at least you won't need to buy football boots going off the other thread.

7,s - see you at terminal one at 6.40. I am the fat cont in the Hawaiian shirt with the blond bird throwing shoes at me.

True love.
I knew she was a keeper, enjoy your hols mate.

She goes off in a huff...like just now....when i call her 'Madge'
She's been sat in the sun all day chain smoking and drinking endless cups of tea while she chats shit to the neighbours, just like that old bat in Benidorm
Women, they will never understand us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.