Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Giving me half the conversation she was having in her head expecting me to fill in the gaps and understand what she's talking about.
Mine does that as well. She's from a completely different continent so it can't be a learned thing it must be hardwired into their fucking brains. As an example the other day we was walking to the pub and she just announced that 'we couldn't buy a monkey now' That was it, followed by silence, then 'it doesn't matter' with a little shake of the head and a tut. Never ever spoken about a monkey.

3 pages in, and no pictures?

enough-internet.gif

Having her iPhone on full volume with keyboard clickety clicks, Facebook bleeps, text message alerts, instagram notifications, email alarms, alarms, calendar prompts and numerous other app noises. Drives me insane. Wakes me first thing and goes on throughout the day until I'm trying to get to sleep.

In response to Ste's thread about weird things you do (I knew if I stuck with it he'd make a decent contribution to the forum one day), what does your woman continue to do despite the fact you've pointed out where she's going wrong for 1,146 consecutive days?

Over the past year, mine has started all manner of annoying habits like leaving the teabag in her cup because she can't be arsed waiting for it to brew. This often results in me dropping a cold, soggy bag on the kitchen floor as I attempt to fill the dishwasher.

Strange one that as your missus never leaves the teabag in the cup when she makes me a brew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.